Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

MIA avatar MIA

Two and a half Men

Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 5:50 AM

Anyone watch it?

i think it will be ok with Ashton.

LOL to house up for sale and Dharma and Greg come through. LOL. I chuckled a few times. yeah i'll give it a shot
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Two and a half Men

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Ummm ok havent seen new n probably wont Ashton will never make good what Charlie has or did NEVER.... couldnt believe they even put him in the show sorry WTF is a great show but not without Charlie. Yea Ashtons ok actor buttt not Charlie sorry cancel his show then itll never last

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Two and a half Men

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:23 AM

well i watched it last night and ..... i'm not liking it. Hey Ashton...this isn't the 70's show anymore, stop being a goof. His character....pathetic. What are the writers thinking???? Wasn't keen on the choice of his wife. She's an ok actress but did not suit as his wife. i think it gets one more shot next week when he meets Jake. 3rd times a charm....but i'm thinking i won't be watching this show anymore.
    "e"

3. Re: Two and a half Men

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:47 AM

I disagree. I think Judy Greer is beautiful, and was glad when she was on the show the first time (as a different character). Hope she's a regular on the show, the same as Allan's wife is.
    http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/
    http://world2.talesofmagic.co.uk/?c=1&u=402009671

4. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:38 AM

maybe she'll grow on me. i like her on that show....you know where she was the girlfriend of Sarah Chalke, who was dating that guy....and his friend.....they didn't get a long.
    i know, let me look up the show.....
    "e"

5. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Mad love.....which was cancelled. but i liked her in that
    "e"

6. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:50 AM

hey....was she not Herb's sister???? didn't she come to the wedding and stay at Charlie's place etc etc.
    Judith and Herb's wedding? i liked her then. Maybe Ashton is ruining it for me cause i do like her in those other shows...mad love and Herb's sister...
    "e"

7. Re: Two and a half Men

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 1:14 PM
  8. RE: Two and a half Men

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Lmgdfao really Ashton proved is a duesh check out yahoo news bout his product placement sooo glad didnt waste my time he will never make it. Can we say CANCELED lol . CBS needs to grow upn get over it most of us have & will withoit Charlie

9. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:40 PM

i think they will get Charlie back and it waill all end up being a dream. if he doesn't come back....i could see cancelled unless they improve on Walden's character,

IMO....

"e"

10. Re: Two and a half Men

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I very much doubt Charlies coming back, considering what he said about the producer.
    http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/
    http://world2.talesofmagic.co.uk/?c=1&u=402009671

11. Re: Two and a half Men

Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:12 PM

charlie is more funny than ashton. we will see if the show makes it without charile?
    annette g.

12. MIA avatar MIA

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 3:03 PM

tomorrow night...it's last chance for me. Probably be good cause he meets Jake and Jake has some great lines...

we'll see
    "e"

13. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 5:47 AM

well. i'm not liking it. Walden...come on.you can't pick out your clothes or a restaurant and she puts ice cubes in your soup to cool it down.....grow up! i had such high hopes for Ashton, i thought he would be a good replacement but i'm not liking it. And a food fight with a kid....just too much.
    i'll probably still watch it but it's not growing on me. i think Berta should move out, she shouldn't be a live in. And i know it's TV but Jake quitting school....shouldn't they keep him in? and Judith kissing Walden....he plays the puppy and the ladies cling to him. If he's so in love with his wife and wanting her back, don't kiss Judith.
    ok a few good lines....how many zero's in a million....let's see M..I..L..L..I..O..N...umm one. or at the end...Alan..that was the mattress......Jake....that was me....
    i hope they make Walden a bit smarter soon
    "e"

14. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:21 AM

only good thing was that Berta moved out. This show isn't that great though. I might watch it if nothing else on otherwise...eh.
    "e"

15. Re: Two and a half Men

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:13 AM
  16. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM

ha, i was thinking that too....

hey...are he and Demi divorcing? no ... way....... really?
    "e"

17. Re: Two and a half Men

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM
  18. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 5:49 PM

me neither so i had a look and i think they are but then i saw Jada and Will Smith split? oh i don't know, too much to follow tv/movie stars...i'm clueless when it comes to them...more into music and what's going on then TV stars. oh well.
    still not a fan of the new two and a half men...but they sure are playing a lot of with Charlie on the channels...fox etc...
    "e"

19. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:14 AM

yep, gave it one more shot...Alan had a breakdown....yeah the show for me is Kelso grown up. haven't watched it in a few weeks...i think it's off my list. still watch the re-runs with Charlie though...
    "e"

20. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:22 AM

holy crap, so they're going to have Bridget stalk Walden, like Rose did with Charlie?????
    yeah had not seen it in a few weeks, this time....forget it. i'm done. I just don't see it lasting. how stupid!
    "e"