Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Ahhhh

Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 6:28 AM

Can you feel the positive shift in the forum? Smiles for everyone!! Now dance!

~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ahhhh

Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 6:44 AM

lol, that's too funny Forevah.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

2. Re: Ahhhh

Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 5:48 AM

that was so cute. lol.
    annette g.

3. Re: Ahhhh

Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:19 AM

lol, ahhh that was great!! And oh, really like the positive shift in the forum. **smiles back** This is the way it should be

4. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Ahhhh

Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 6:02 AM

ahh yes one big happy family....but every family has their squabbles......I thnk everyone is content as GS toured a lot and everyone got their fix :) nice to see all the happy faces. *** smiles back***
    "e"

5. Re: Ahhhh

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:18 PM

elly wrote:
    ......I thnk everyone is content as GS toured a lot and everyone got their fix

Still waiting for my fix! October was mentioned for a possible overseas tour, still no dates posted yet!
    (hope my constant whinging about an overseas tour does not distract from the posive shift)

6. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Ahhhh

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 9:46 AM

you know i was thinking that....i bet next year. i think end of this year is more solo for him. But i swear i did mention to him when i met him....(ok after i pleaded to play ONTARIO, lol) Which they did!!!! ahhhh.
    Go visit your Euro friends..... i bet he's tired from this year...tons going on....i'll be wishing you a next year, early next year tour. I had heard March for us and it ended up in Aug. so add a few months...hopefully March for you :)

i know i'm still on a Sully solo and GS high..... i think it's called perma smiles ...my Sully signature tat ha, is with me until it fades and i always remember. "hold still" and he was laughing. and "nice ink" as he looked over my arm.. So the S is shaken and i got it tattoo'd that way......as he said when he met Neil Peart...he geek'd out....well i guess i did in the panic to get him to sign everything. He was/is a sweetie. feels like yesterday i met him :) and to meet him again at the GS show and he remembered me..."ahh nice" as he looked at his signature tat'd. Then to mention in the show, familiar faces from Avalon tour...ahhh that was MEEEEEEEEEE haha, forget everyone else hehe

it's so cool to feel 16 again.
    "e"