Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Hobbies

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:35 PM

What do you do for fun , entertainment or to pass the time - besides blog blog blog lol.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Hobbies

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Well created a forum but didnt post so tried this short simple 1 as a test lol. Guess have to redo other 1 when have more time untill then peace.

2. Re: Hobbies

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Well I like to go to the botanical gardens and look at the weird succulents.

3. Re: Hobbies

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:46 AM

paintball and graphic design.
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/

4. Re: Hobbies

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:46 AM

BLOG ABUSE! Lol, hhmm, I enjoy gardening, reading and writing. I really don't enjoy gardening but I love my gardens. Having to maintain them is a pain.
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

5. RE: Hobbies

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Botanical gardens sounds awesome never been , paintball never tried either lol. Graphic design sweet. Always enjoyd reading, writing & gardening tho yes maintaining is the challenge but still fun. Chinese saying - the perfect garden is always a work in progress cause always have to do something adding to or changing maintaining. Me lately tho dont have to much time for things i enjoy which list is long cause enjoy lots. Most spare time is spent with my son which do enjoy not considered hobby tho lol I love my boy does take up time easily. Art/painting is my thing

6. Re: Hobbies

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 5:29 PM

playing guitar, football, hockey, pool, bowling, video games and fantasy football.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

7. Re: Hobbies

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 7:50 PM

OoOhh painting is good. Never heard of blog abuse, tho, haahah! what is that?! Offsprings good too, I enjoy the company of my friends' sometimes! But I like the ocean and bodysurfing or surfing or just sitting in the tide and looking at all the weird fish. Gardenings great, especially the harvest. I'm bad with reading... I get more than half way thru and put the book down, then pick it up way later and start it over again. Walking and camping. I'd live as a camper if I could... But I guess Im too lazy and if I did that again, I'd be disconnected from this electro world and there'd be no more blogging. Hm.

8. Re: Hobbies

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:14 PM

haha, I;m in love with your comment shane. All of it. I love camping as well, Give me earth and fire and I'm good to go, Love the painting Red, only wish I could grasp it. And Immune...football,,,, YES! THE only sport I LOVE. Hate off season. I can only do hockey live, watching it on tv seems a waste.
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

9. Re: Hobbies

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 4:36 AM

Football off season is the worst, they tease you in April with the draft and get you pumped for football, then you have to wait five more months until the season starts.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

10. Re: Hobbies

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM

sex
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

11. Re: Hobbies

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Video Games, Movies, TV, Read, Write, Hiking, Biking, Drink with friends, drink alone, smoke some kush, snowboarding, free running, swimming, cooking, Gymnastics, daydream, Cosplay, make AMV's, Burn DVD's from TV shows EX.Naruto and movies, watch anime, More drinking, Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Football, Hockey, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, Ping Pong, Play fetch with the dog, play hide N go seek with the cat, Board/Card Games, Camping, Sex, Sleep! that's all i do, but not all at ounce, that would be too difficult.
    "In this life I'm me,
    Just sitting here alone
    By the way I tried to say I'd be there
    For you
    Walk the silent emptieness
    That leads me by my hands
    And throw away
    What I don't understand, as a man"

12. RE: Hobbies

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Wow well then glad its catching on may have to write my reply then type it lol. Love lots of those things, not so big on football no more sorry basketball we can talk haha. Be well till next time ttys

13. Re: Hobbies

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 10:45 AM

lol, Guess I'm the boring one on the forum. **pouts** I garden, take photos, crochet, make candles, go camping and so on. Hmm. Yup. Need more exciting hobbies. lol

14. RE: Hobbies

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Ill start sayin sounds great to be all of you & all relpies are awesome doin what ya do to be you. Do enjoy taking my mountain bike (pedal not motor) to work n home almost every day nice lil work out on the bike is always good, also like joggin, hiking, time with offspring - as Shane said that was great. Read some, stayin fit,watch movies, video games, walkin explorin, yea lol sx is always good ;-) lmao. Use to build stuff/ woodwork, on n on .

15. Re: Hobbies

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 8:44 PM

I like astronomy too. And Willow thats not boring, Cheer up because I want to do those things but I have to wait awhile right now!

16. Re: Hobbies

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 10:43 PM

^ nerd

17. Re: Hobbies

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM

ya so maynards in a new band its called puscifer go listen

18. Re: Hobbies

Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

I think tool is the most overrated band in rock music so why would I listen to Tool part 3 (part two being APC)