Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

First re-visiting this message board in 7 years

Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Damn, I'm back to this forum after 7 years and very disappointed I miss the old board..the old colors, the old set up, I miss the religion section and the section about Wicca...why did they change it and take those sections away..WTF???? Still love my Godsmack though....glad to be back ...I guess...despite the new changes, I don't like :( oh and they took the chat room away too?????

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: First re-visiting this message board in 7 years

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I know, things have changed but it's a fun place, lots of good people. I miss the Karma points. You can add a Wicca post I guess.
    Welcome back!!!

2. Re: First re-visiting this message board in 7 years

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Different management.

Yeah we're all disappointed. I barely come here anymore. No real point. The chat room was one of the best things about the old board.

We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. Re: First re-visiting this message board in 7 years

Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Yes, it's a bit different around here...what I miss the most is the people. You'd have to expect the format would change a bit over 7 years.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

4. Re: First re-visiting this message board in 7 years

Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM

it is not the board it is us...I miss the people too.
    It is good that the ones I need are still around

5. Re: First re-visiting this message board in 7 years

Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Goo.

6. Re: First re-visiting this message board in 7 years

Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM

don't wait another 7 years to visit us again Dawn