Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM

I don't know why I get so upset about things I can not change.
    That poor giraffe, poor elephants poached, dog fighting, the innocent Rhino that will be hunted. Bull fighting, cat and dog abuse, animal testing. etc etc I get so pissed hearing about it, I'll never understand how human beings can get a thrill from it. But that's also for boxing and UFC, how can people like watching people beat and punch each other?
    Why are people so mean? It just doesn't make sense when life is so short.

I could go on and on.....
    For me, be nice, be honest, have fun and enjoy life, be kind to ALL animals and who cares if you're thin, fat, tall, short....

oh blah blah blah. I will shut up lol

2. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:37 PM

enjoy the February sunset in SoCal.

3. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Someone at work told me about a movie called Blackfish. It's about how the whales are treated at Seaworld. Something Elly may be interested in. It may just piss her off all the more.

4. RE: The time you enjoy wasting....

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Oh gawd lol no thanks
    I'm going with....
    What you don't know won't hurt you

5. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 3:10 PM

I've watched it. It crushed and enraged me. Poor Tillikum.

6. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:31 PM

damn I'm so constantly tired,I think that I should get some days off,to stay home,lock the door and just relax and sleep...

7. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 5:05 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    I've watched it. It crushed and enraged me. Poor Tillikum.

That's all I need to read to get the hint and stay away from it. I hate being crushed, it stings.

8. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM

Jimmy Fallon is doing a good job so far with the Tonight Show. I'm enjoying it.

I taped a show on fifth estate a while ago, I finally watched it. It was about a baby elephant saved from poaching, This place in Kenya has an elephant nursery where they take in baby elephants, nurse them back to health, then put them back into the wild. It was such a smile show, how can you not love elephants!!!
    Then I watched (again) our beloved elephants from our Toronto Zoo be moved (thanks to Bob Barker) to a PAWS sanctuary in California. I have no reason to visit our zoo now, but I'm thankful I saw them many times when they were there and happy they will live their lives happy, content and warm in Cali.

9. RE: The time you enjoy wasting....

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:25 AM

wow, they show the salary of the hockey players... our guys... it's in the millions, millions and millions and here we are for the longest time 1-1, they finally scored..2-1, it was like they were playing super duper guys (and sorry Latvia) but they are not. I think their hardest game yet. The poor Latvia goalie, exhausted yet we only scored twice. Wow they got lucky to win.

Next they face US, should be a thrilling game if we play like we did today, they don't stand a chance. So much for paying them millions.... they don't deserve it. That is crazy what they are getting paid to carry a stick and shoot a puck.

10. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:23 PM

I'm opening this site and reading Elly's review of a hockey game...
    but I love the story about the elephants

11. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:23 PM

I need my peace and my computer,can I take my man and move in to MY house?

12. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM

^ I could go for that too.

I just... oh wait...wrong place....

13. Re: The time you enjoy wasting.... watching the Olympics

Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:19 PM

But that's how it's done ladies!!! Canada ladies did well today... gold in hockey and curling.

Not that is means anything to me, I get nothing from it, but good for them, Women rock!!!

14. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:26 PM

...and they roll too.

15. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:01 PM

So let's see what the men are made of... gold chance on Sunday.

I'll be glad when the games are over.... I've had my fill.

What a long week...and Monday was a holiday... what's with that? I feel like I've working 6 days...not 4!!!

16. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM

YAY they won gold, but big deal... more YAY games are over. Just not a big sports fan but it was something to watch.
    Ink Master starts up this week.... WAHOOO but watching it, increases my want for another tat!!!
    Season two of The American's starts up... looking forward to that. Didn't think I'd enjoy watching it but it's a really good show... Russian spies around the Regan time. It's a really good show if anyone is interested.

I think I want a new job.... anyone know anyone hiring?

17. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Unfortunately I don't know anyone that's hiring. That said, if you were to acquire a forklift operators license I'd be willing to trade jobs with you for a few weeks.

18. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Hey, if I got my forklift license it would have to be trade forever... not for a few weeks lol.

Appreciate the offer though. lol

Guess I'm an office geek... just tired of it all, maybe I do need a total change... forklift??? Nah...lol.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR gotta go outside...this sucks

19. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Still brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    It ends soon doesn't it?

20. RE: The time you enjoy wasting....

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 12:44 PM

ahhh, the sun is shining, it must be FRIDAY!!!

Hope everyone has a good one... lol, everyone???... umm guess I should say, hope I have a good weekend... and R_W too. No one else is coming here anymore.... guess it will pick up when the new stuff comes out.
    Eh, I've been here before... it will be me and my crickets, but DG used to visit to keep me company....