Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Movies....

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Holy movie-fest lol
    I watched 6 movies in the past few days.
    To watch free was worth it, none except Dallas Buyers Club were worth paying for.

The Secret life of Walter Mitty – Ben Stiller
    - Not bad, funny moments, weird moments.
    - Finding slide 25 to be on the cover of Life magazine. He zones out lol a few times.
    - A good watch 6/10
    - Was surprised I didn’t mind watching it.

Dallas Buyers Club – Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto
    - Great movie, based on real life. Glad things have improved years later. I couldn’t believe the weight they lost for this movie, wow, they were perfect looking, but if you were paid lots of $$$ it would be easy to shed the pounds. Matthew was fabulous and Jared was amazing, he did a great job, hehe. You can see why they won those awards. A great movie, I would recommend it. 10/10
    - HIV, bull riding, finding the drugs to bring back to US

American Hustle
    - I hated this movie, why did I watch it all??? It was horrible, just didn’t like it. 1/10

Jobs – Ashton Kutcher
    - Ashton was really good, a good movie, a good watch 7/10
    - Steve Jobs and Apple

Runner Runner – Justin Timberlake, Ben Affleck
    - Umm it was ok, not my fav but a good watch.
    - On line gambling, fixed. 6/10

The Wolf of Wall Street – Leonardo Dicaprio
    - Holy crap this was a long ass movie… too long but I made it through it. – 180 minutes
    - T&A, money, drugs.
    - I hated the part where he took his little daughter, put her in the car and wanted to leave with her, smacked the car. She was ok but I was ticked he tried to leave. 5/10 only cause it was so long…zoned out a few times lol.

So there are my short reviews lol. Dallas Buyers Club was my fav. Jared was great in the role, perfect lol

2. Re: Movies....

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM

That's a lot of movies. I haven't watched any of them.

Your review of American Hustle was certainly quite glowing.

3. Re: Movies....

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 3:59 PM

If Elly loses her job, I think she'll have one as a movie reviewer. I only saw Runner Runner, a little slow and boring.

4. Re: Movies....

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:18 AM

I have more movies to watch - Lone survivor, Prisoners, Hours, 12 years a slave...
    just not in the mood, kinda movie'd out but i'll review once I've watched them.

5. Re: Movies....

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Last movie I watched was the 300 sequel. It was okay, not as good as the first one but still good.. Biggest enjoyment of the movie was seeing Eva Green's boobs.
    ** http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/ **

6. Re: Movies....

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 6:46 AM

ahh a boob movie, nothing better for the guys lol

7. Re: Movies....

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Did see Dallas Buyers Club, about a week before the Oscars...two very well deserved awards for Matthew & Jared. Great movie.

Watched "Broken City" with Mark Wahlberg this weekend (well, I watched it with Todd, Mark was in the movie ). I liked it, didn't love it, but it was Mark so I was happy. When it was over, we switched over to "Pain & Gain" which we had already seen, but we made it a Wahlberg night (ah, if only!). Here's a little trivia for you...my greyts are related to the greyhound in the movie; both 1/2 cousins, connected by a hound named HB's Commander (great-grandfather to all three!)

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

8. Re: Movies....

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Cool... 1/2 cousins....
    Total agreement with DBC, loved Jared's role, he was awesome, how cute was he at the Oscars... Ellen's selfie and he gets part in lol. I was amazed at the weight they lost for it.
    Thanks for Broken City.... I have that to watch....maybe I won't lol

9. Re: Movies....

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:06 AM

I finally watched... We bought a zoo. Matt Damon. It was on TV and I really wanted to see it when it came out. Total family movie but I liked it. Comedy/Drama, not everyone's cup of tea but I liked it. Only let down was no elephants, but there were lions, tigers and bears... oh my. A cute movie, true story.

It tells the story of Benjamin Mee and his family who purchase a dilapidated zoo and take on the challenge of preparing the zoo for its reopening to the public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dartmoor_Zoological_Park
    hey.... elephants are coming....