Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Whatever July

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:01 AM Popular

I read in the Bible that people used to get stoned to death.... That's a lot of weed.

1 month till the summer holiday
Sun,sea,beer,ice-cream...
[Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 9:58 AM

and thats just because i am jealous she is on vacation.

2. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM

AGREE!! I won't be on vacation for at least 7 years. Well I get 5 weeks vacation BUT that is spent at Veranda lake. (As in stay home) hehe get it?

3. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I like "party in here while Blagica is gone". Let's start it now.

#FreeRandyBlythe

4. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Bee, did it suddenly get pitch black out and start madly thundering where you are? I just looked outside... it's like Todd has risen from Hell to enslave mankind out there.

#FreeRandyBlythe

5. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:09 AM

ha, yes, suddenly DARK and thunder, oh and it's piss pour raining. Down with Todd! Bring sunshine back with Blagica!

6. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Blagica leaves, the board gets glitchy, Hell rains down upon us, Bret Michaels invents little pink bows, Todd initiates his violent dominion over mankind, disco.... It's too much to take.

#FreeRandyBlythe

7. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:14 AM

ok I'm not bad mouthing Todd anymore LOL. It's really raining bad, and windy and loud thunder. To hell with the Wrath of Khan, it's the Wrath of Todd. Oh my! it's nasty out there! Hope you're at home.

8. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I am in a windowless warehouse in Etobicoke. I can hear it and feel it. The entire building is shaking.

#FreeRandyBlythe

9. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Go take a break and have a look. I swear it's the Wrath of Todd. Now we have lightning! Wow is he mad, rumble rumble!

10. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Yep, someone really pissed Todd off. I bet it was Bret Michaels. I told you guys those poodle bows were a mistake.

#FreeRandyBlythe

11. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:32 AM

So we discovered Todd is not a clothing for animal person. ok then. He could have just said so

12. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Oh I'll pay for this BUT LMAO the people running on Yonge St. Umm too late YOU"RE ALREADY SOAKED!!

13. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM

The Other B wrote:
    So we discovered Todd is not a clothing for animal person. ok then. He could have just said so

Todd works in mysterious ways.

#FreeRandyBlythe

14. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM

The Other B wrote:
    Oh I'll pay for this BUT LMAO the people running on Yonge St. Umm too late YOU"RE ALREADY SOAKED!!

ohhhh no, not my hair. my beautiful hair.

#FreeRandyBlythe

15. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Love Thunder storms......

16. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Ok my work needs me on the phone at 2 this sucks......i have to pretend to be nice to people.

17. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:03 AM

pretend. I hate doing that too. I'm sure Razor is nice all the time as he is sweet

18. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I'm not very good at pretending to be nice to people. In fact, I'm really quite terrible at it.

#FreeRandyBlythe

19. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM

and I'm not sweet.

really, I'm not

#FreeRandyBlythe

20. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Well that was sweet of you to give away your ticket when you couldn't go. It was very cool of you to let someone enjoy the show as you couldn't. Not many people would do that.

Sweet = Kind, thoughtful or generous.

Yep you are sweet