Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Whatever July

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:01 AM Popular

I read in the Bible that people used to get stoned to death.... That's a lot of weed.

1 month till the summer holiday
Sun,sea,beer,ice-cream...
[Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Whatever July

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Wow Blagica, I forgot how fun and amusing Clawfinger could be, they made my day yesterday, we had so much fun on them that I was breathless all the time, got some cool bruises from the moshing, but we were dancing like crazy from the first to the last song. And at the end Trivium just killed the show, the guys were happy that they are headliners for the first time on a big concert, they did great. And the other band I liked was Heaven Shall Burn, this band of the new wave of hardcore sounded great, so yesterday was a good day, we had a lot of fun, but it was not worth your trip from Macedonia to Sofia, there were not so many people the place was half empty even with the free friend thing. I hope you have a great time on your summer vacation and hopefully we will see Godsmack next year.

And really after the last concert of Clawfinger, I forgot how fun they can be, their concert definetly is worth seeing.

2. Re: Whatever July

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I really miss GODSMACK
    I had so many expectation about the last evening,but ok,maybe we will have more luck next year.
    Ill have to check up for Clawfinger and I'm definitely sure that Trivium kick ass.
    Im reading all the posts from Met and he really enjoyed the concert+the Bulgarian food

I'm glad you had a great time and good lick with GNR tonight..

3. Re: Whatever July

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:05 AM

WOW :) he said on the concert that he especially liked the Bulgarian brandy (Rakia) :) you know about Rakia as the Macedonian is one of the best there is, so I'm sure he liked that, after all is the drink that makes us famous like the vodka for the Russians. :)

4. Re: Whatever July

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:47 AM

yes
    http://instagram.com/p/MyHIi_CdGi/

Matthew Kiichi Heafy-
    I think Bulgarian food is a new favorite of mine. I can't believe how amazing it is. http://t.co/ySePI1Ej

photo
    instagr.am/p/MyDP0QidEh/
    kiichichaos's photo on

5. Re: Whatever July

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:53 AM

https://www.facebook.com/MatthewKHeafy

https://twitter.com/matthewkheafy

here check his profile and you will see by yourself
    he is so coming back to Bulgaria

6. Re: Whatever July

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Nice pics, I saw them. We know how good our Balkan food is, but not many people really know much about it, it's a shame.

7. Re: Whatever July

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Mr. Axl "No voice" Rose has the ability to torture people, I don't think that his band can get any worst than that... I envy you Blagica for that you didn't buy ticket.

8. Re: Whatever July

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM

9. Re: Whatever July

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:52 AM

envy you Blagica for that you didn't buy ticket.

LOL this is so conferring for me.thanks god for this!!!!
    Great photo of Trivium

10. Re: Whatever July

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 2:27 PM

My wife is a big fan of GNR, but she was so disappointed from the band that has that name now and from Axl. And the show was like 3 hours and 20 minutes, I wanted to kill myself a couple of times during that, or at least chop off my hand and eat it. The only good thing for me was to hold my wife on my shoulders, but after a couple of songs the voice of Axl was barely understandable she got desperate and didn't want to see them again which really surprised me. They did a couple of covers of AC/DC, Pink Floyd etc. a couple of guitar solos, Knockin' On Heaven's Door was like 25 minutes long... there were so many GNR fans but still many of them just like my wife got disappointed with the band. And I dont' know why they think that boring the audience with hours of high length songs, solos and covers is a good way to make a show... For sure I don't want to see those guys never, ever again, had enough for a life time.

I was thinking the whole time, how much fun would we have if Godsmack were here, lol, missing them so much.
    Lets pray that they will come to Europe next year and this time they will make that European Tour.

And at that festival at least I saw a couple of great bands, Within Temptation made the second day worth seeing, btw if you haven't seen them, they definitely worth the check out, but their live is brilliant.

11. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 6:48 AM

I have never liked GNR,but I Slash.
    He is the first reason why I'm on this board now.
    I think that the first rock song that I liked was Beautiful dangerous with Fergie.

12. RE: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I wanted to kill myself a couple of times during that, or at least chop off my hand and eat it.

hahahahaha

13. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I think that someone should chop Axl's head,and we will all be saved

14. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Kinda gross lol.

15. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:22 AM

and than someone should send Slash to me so that I can confer him for the lost...

16. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Blagica wrote:
    I think that someone should chop Axl's head,and we will all be saved
    [Out of my mind? Back in five minutes.]

which one?

17. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM

This thread got violent when I wasn't paying attention. Anyone wanna have a spirited discussion about disemboweling Carly Rae Jepsen??

18. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:25 AM

LOL, I;, sure for his real head...

19. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Or we could talk about books.

20. Re: Whatever July

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    This thread got violent when I wasn't paying attention. Anyone wanna have a spirited discussion about disemboweling Carly Rae Jepsen??

NO