Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I stayed until 7:00pm getting last minute work things taken care of and distributed out, and now it's here!! We'll take tomorrow to do some final vacation prep and them Sunday morning, we hit the road to Key West!

What a great week this will be!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Bonjour!

2. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Everyone in Canada speaks some french.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Bee wrote:
    Bonjour!

when I was young I wanted to work as a babysitter in some foreign country and I found one nice family from Canada.One small baby and on very handsome father,I don't remember how the mother looked like
    The only problem is that they wanted me to know German and I knew only a bit of English...
    [Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

4. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:

Precisely.

5. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:

Everybody speaks a little French – “we” “oui”

6. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I was in French immersion as a child starting school in North Bay. Really wish I had continued speaking French after my parents moved us to Toronto when I was 8.

7. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I think that goes along with life, a lot of things we wish we did. But you know being young, it's not about learning and school.

8. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Yeah, it was a trade-off. Moving to Toronto meant less French but suddenly there were rock concerts. Not many bands play in North Bay.

9. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Bee wrote:
    The-Dark-Gift wrote:

Everybody speaks a little French ? ?we? ?oui?

Yes but moreso in Canada.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

10. Re: And finally....VACATION!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

French is so romantic
    [Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]