Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Pet Photo's

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:48 AM

You r too kind...

still feel 25, where did the time go....

2. Re: Pet Photo's

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:49 AM

3. Re: Pet Photo's

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 6:59 AM

~StangChick~ wrote:
    Your not bad for an old man.lol

lol, rude much?

4. Re: Pet Photo's

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Hey he is the one who told me he was an old man previously...so it's all good.

5. Re: Pet Photo's

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Danno wrote:
    You r too kind...

It's 29 Danno. We are all 29. I'm right there with ya!

6. Re: Pet Photo's

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Im glad u r... We geriatrics need to stick together!

The Other B wrote:
    Danno wrote:
    You r too kind...

It's 29 Danno. We are all 29. I'm right there with ya!

7. Re: Pet Photo's

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:56 AM

But I am 29, (in my heart and soul) lol. Too bad my body thinks otherwise. but that is life. There is no fountain.

8. Re: Pet Photo's

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM

9. Re: Pet Photo's

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Beautiful cat. I love gray cats.

10. Re: Pet Photo's

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM

~StangChick~ wrote:

Thank you SC!! I still can't get it right StangChick was kind enough to post this correctly for me, This is my Chocolate tipped Siamese mix baby boy, his name is Butters
    Georgia

11. Re: Pet Photo's

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 5:27 AM

I love him, so cute! Did you get his name from South Park?

12. Re: Pet Photo's

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 5:37 AM

~StangChick~ wrote:
    I love him, so cute! Did you get his name from South Park?

Honestly I don't know, he came to us named, my son was dating a girl and her mama had to move and couldn't take all 9 of her critters with her so since he had a full medical record and had already been neutered, chipped and all that we adopted him earlier this year. He is a mess and so full of personality, when I have time later I will try to post a pic of him from when we were stuck in the motel and he was here alone for most of that month... I came in one day to tend to him and he literally tackled me on the kitchen floor and the look on his face is priceless, it is so clear that he is really pissed off at me. Heartbreaking and hysterical at the same time.
    Georgia

13. Re: Pet Photo's

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:26 AM

Ha, we do know when our pets are pissed at us don't we!!! Funny and priceless but we pay, oh we pay.
    Butters is adorable!

14. Re: Pet Photo's

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Georgia

15. Re: Pet Photo's

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!!! Not sure how I did it though, LOL. Yeah, he was uber unhappy with me that day, my poor baby. It's weird, before the house/hotel fiasco he was not a kneader, now he is?!
    Georgia

16. Re: Pet Photo's

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Aww he is GORGEOUS!! Does he talk my best friend has a couple siamese and they love to talk.

17. Re: Pet Photo's

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Thank you! He will talk if he wants something, LOL. But yeah, we have conversations all the time, mostly about nothing or how stealth challegened he is... He is afraid of bugs too, if we get a cricket in the house he will stand there and cry until I come and take it outside, big sissy! And he is real big on head butting me in the face, laying on the keyboard when I'm trying to use it and trying to knock the cell phone out of my hand. Lately he has taken to getting on the back of the sofa and pulling the scrunchies out of my hair, still not sure what that's about!
    Georgia

18. Re: Pet Photo's

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM

He is a nut!! cool.

19. Re: Pet Photo's

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Bring it..

20. Re: Pet Photo's

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Awwweee, what a face!!!
    Georgia