Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

5FDP!

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Finally saw Five Finger Death Punch for the first time this past Friday! The sound was a bit distorted, combination of the venue and the volume, but it was still great!
When the show was over, Ivan was in the area I was in (lounge area), and I chickened out in asking him for a picture! What the hell, Dawn?! I was off my game.

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: 5FDP!

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 4:46 AM

chicken'd out?? That's ok, next time you'll ask. Now if it was Steven Tyler i'd be WTF is wrong with you girl! hehe
    "e"

2. Re: 5FDP!

Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:24 AM

I've seen them in concert once. They were awesome! I have all their music on iTunes.

3. Re: 5FDP!

Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Listen to this!!!

Bogi EMS

4. Re: 5FDP!

Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM

That's the worst thing I've ever heard. I refuse to listen to anything else.

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/
    http://world2.talesofmagic.co.uk/?c=1&u=402009671

5. Re: 5FDP!

Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM

They should stop writing what they think is music and go into hiding .

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/
    http://world2.talesofmagic.co.uk/?c=1&u=402009671

6. MIA avatar MIA

Re: 5FDP!

Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:21 AM

this place is here to agree or not agree....no opinion is wrong. Can't make people like what you like. i LOVE Steven Tyler....you can hate him, hate his music, I don't care. You can type that he sucks, etc etc, that;s ok it's YOUR opinion....not mine.
    DG speaks his mind...agree or not agree....so be it. we are all friends here with different opinions.
    now lets all hug and share candy canes. or do we need something stronger?
    "e"

7. Re: 5FDP!

Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 5:13 AM

First: DG,

It's all right. To cry, I don't need that thing. I'm just, like that on your forum, put some fucking link, because I was glad to put it. But now, to argue with you about that, I do not intend. From me to you all the best, enjoy what you love.

Second: Elly,

Thank you, that you managed to solve this stupid debate. I really respect that.

"EMS"
    Bogi EMS

8. RE: 5FDP!

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Five Finger Death Punch is one of my favorite rock bands behind Godsmack and Volbeat.

9. Moderator

RE: 5FDP!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Not everyone is going to have the same opinions or same taste in music... but can we all be a little nicer about it & be respectful to one another??

Internet fighting on a message board .. really?? I though we moved passed that.. or where trying to at least?

DG stop instigating too, I don't want to have to remove you yet again. Just be cool everyone or pretend to be mature at least?

K Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

10. RE: 5FDP!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I have started to listen to these guys. There are a few songs that give me the same feeling when I listen to them as some of Godsmacks do. I need to find out more about these guys.
    The first song I ever heard from them was the cover of Bad Company. I miss the days when I had time to listen to music more.

11. RE: 5FDP!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I effing love these guys! American Capitalist is their latest cd and kicks just as much ass as the first two!
    Got to see them again in concert this past Saturday night...good times!!

12. RE: 5FDP!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:31 PM

5FDP isn't bad. I like a few of their songs. I started getting into them recently.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

13. RE: 5FDP!

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:58 PM

My favorite song from them is Under and Over It. It kicks ass.

14. RE: 5FDP!

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:07 PM

overall I prefer The Way Of The Fist over the last 2 albums but I like 'em. 100 Ways To Hate is damn fun to jump around to when you're drunk.

btw, GodsmackRocks... I am sorry that I got all in your face last week and called you Nostradamus. I was feeling a little overly sensitive that day and it was wrong of me to take it out on you. It was nothing personal. I hope you forgive me.

C'mon everyone! Let's all join hands and make this the Five Finger Death Punch Thread Of Love & Acceptance.

15. MIA avatar MIA

RE: 5FDP!

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM

ok, here I go. I have heard of them BUT never listened to them. Guess I can't add much until I listen to them.
    I'm ok if anyone that likes them or doesn't like them, doesn't bother me. I'm even ok if someone likes Lemmy.
    "e"

16. RE: 5FDP!

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I don't remember you calling me Nostradamus razor wire, but it's ok dude. I forgive you.

I like American Capitalist, and The Way Of The Fist is very good as well.

17. RE: Re: 5FDP!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Bogi EMS wrote:
    First: DG,

It's all right. To cry, I don't need that thing. I'm just, like that on your forum, put some fucking link, because I was glad to put it. But now, to argue with you about that, I do not intend. From me to you all the best, enjoy what you love.

Second: Elly,

Thank you, that you managed to solve this stupid debate. I really respect that.

"EMS"
    Bogi EMS

Well spoken my friend.....Thanks to both you and "E"
    C

18. RE: 5FDP!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 8:44 AM

spreading the 5FDP love...

100 WAYS TO HATE

hate your face, hate your lies, hate the blinking in your eyes
    hate your needs, hate your wants, hate the way you look and talk
    hate your voice, makes me cringe everytime I hear you speak
    It's uncomfortable to know you steal the same air as me

I... hate... you... that's a understatement
    I... hate... you... for who you are

19. RE: 5FDP!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:03 AM

judging from the rather harsh email I just received I now realize that probably wasn't funny to some people.

it was meant to be.

ugh.

20. RE: 5FDP!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:24 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    spreading the 5FDP love...

100 WAYS TO HATE

hate your face, hate your lies, hate the blinking in your eyes
    hate your needs, hate your wants, hate the way you look and talk
    hate your voice, makes me cringe everytime I hear you speak
    It's uncomfortable to know you steal the same air as me

I... hate... you... that's a understatement
    I... hate... you... for who you are

I sing this for my MIL!! I guess "hate" is too strong of a word, but damn if I haven't given her ONE MILLION chances! And my husband is well aware, no "talking out of school" here.