Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Adam Yauch of Beastie Boys, dead at 47

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Incredibly sad. Don't even know what to say.
link

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Adam Yauch of Beastie Boys, dead at 47

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Remember listening to Sabotage back in grade school.
    Rip MCA.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

2. RE: Adam Yauch of Beastie Boys, dead at 47

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Celebrate him!! Rocking the hell out of my office chair listening to Shake Your Rump right now!!!
    Georgia

3. RE: Adam Yauch of Beastie Boys, dead at 47

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM

It defiantly is news that rings through the world. I remember stealing my brother's cassette tape, License to Ill, and rocking out on my headphones. Im just glad he was still around when they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, even though he was unable to go.

RIP Adam, you are remembered by many...................
    Jenni :)

'Life's Tough, Get A Helmet!!"

4. RE: Adam Yauch of Beastie Boys, dead at 47

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Georgia wrote:
    Celebrate him!! Rocking the hell out of my office chair listening to Shake Your Rump right now!!!
    Georgia

I spy with my little eye... someone who's gonna lose her shit when she gets to "Looking Down The Barrel of a Gun".
    Go Anthrax Chick.. GO!!!

5. RE: Adam Yauch of Beastie Boys, dead at 47

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM

My condolence to his family. I remember listening to "you gotta fight for your right to party" back in the eighties all the time, very sad indeed. RIP
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."