Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Avalon :)

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 7:10 AM

So how many of you are in LOVE with Avalon?

~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Avalon :)

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 7:53 AM

i ammmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! still listen to it everyday on my way to work........
    "e"

2. Re: Avalon :)

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM

great album, i got my brother into avalon, he can't stop listening to it.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

3. Re: Avalon :)

Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 12:10 AM

I'm in love with the album. some music you listen with your ears, some music you listen with your heart and some´╗┐ music you listen to with your whole being, I listen to Avalon with my whole being. Fingers crossed for a fall date in MN
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

4. Re: Avalon :)

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 3:13 AM

I totally agree! I got this cd eariler this year and just love the music! everytime I hear it the songs just grab my soul and won't let go! is Sully touring with this cd? that would be a great concert!

5. Re: Avalon :)

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Absolutely love this cd, can't get enough. I listen to it all the time. Went on a small road trip to see Sully early this summer. Hoping he'll make a stop closer to home during the next leg of his tour, would love to see him again.

6. Re: Avalon :)

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM

I am completely in love with Avalon. From the moment I first heard it I was in love. Being able to see it live twice was so amazing!! I cant even describe how mind blowing it is. 7 Years is so powerful when listening to it on the CD, but hearing it live and feeling the music is just epic! Cant wait for the fall tour dates to be announced and I am with Forevah in that all fingers and toes are crossed for a MN date. :)

7. Re: Avalon :)

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:55 AM

In love with a different Avalon, a better Avalon.
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/