Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Hatebreed Sofia

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 3:16 AM

It was the best Hardcore show I've seen from years, probably from 6 years or so. The worm up list was from two good Bulgarian bands, that I've seen a thousand times Vendetta and Last Hope, the second one is my favorite, and one Macedonian band I see for second time Smut. It was a good worm up for Hatebreed.

The Hatebreed performance was like always, 12 songs without any stopping, great contact with the crowd, and one friend of mine, she managed to get on stage and hug Jamey :) it was sweet.

The place and the crowd were sick, it's a emblematic place in my city in the woods, where many generations have gathered to listen to different music over the years. The moshing was the extremest thing I've seen from years, one friend got dislocatedd shoulder, I got some bleeding. But over all no one got hurt more than he/she can take :) good thing no girl got hurt. My wife was a bit afriad and stood in the rear most of the time. An experience that you can have only on Hatebreed Show, amazing, extreme, such that you need a vacation after it. Hopefully we will see them next year again.

The best thing for me in the show was the uncrowded place, no more than 700 people, you feel like you know everybody, meeting friends. It was like a fan club show, not a big festival with people who do not know what is about.

PS. Actualy the songs were 15, but still felt short :)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Hatebreed Sofia

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Well actually Mizar is pretty good to be honest. And I listen to bands like Prodigy because of my wife :) Other ways I don't like neither Clawfinger, neither Prodigy :) And she's listening to Slayer and Hatebreed because of me :)

But beside Godsmack we have Soulfly, Five finger death punch and probably a couple of other bands :)

And maybe I'm getting soft, but that song, almost made me cry, that Macedonians singer is great, I hope she has more songs like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2iNToAPIBI

BTW see if you will like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OzTQ-u9NS4 they are a good friends of mine, doing some folk-metal or that kind of a style, not my style, but maybe they are doing some good music.

2. Re: Hatebreed Sofia

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Yes Karolina is very good singer.She have some nice ballades,Maybe you will like this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCBygPung6U
    *Tired of being Sick and Tired*

3. Re: Hatebreed Sofia

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:06 AM

and I like your friends songs,they are great,Ill be more than happy to listen to them at home
    *Tired of being Sick and Tired*