Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Scorpions with Night Ranger

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Night Ranger kicked off the night and were great. Crowd was into them and they were into the crowd.

The Scorpions were just WOW!!!!!! OMFG they sounded awesome and were all over the stage. Stage setup was kickass!! RIsing drum set, plenty of lights, runway off the stage just awesome and the crowd was great!!!

Says something when the 2 best shows I've seen so far this year were this one and Alice Cooper/Iron Maiden a few weeks back. These guys are pushing 70 and rocking it!!

Next up Kiss/Crue on the 20th. Not a big fan at all of Kiss but Crue is a different story!!

Oh yeah. Pics on my FB page.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Scorpions with Night Ranger

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Motorin' what's your price for fliiiiight
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.