Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Halestorm

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Halestorm were in Toronto last night. It was a really great show.

p.s. My principle motivation for posting this is due to the fact that the "Show Review" forum hasn't budged an inch in 12 consecutive days and I was getting tired of looking at the "Graspop Metal" setlist heading day after day. Now ya'll can look at my damn shark until someone posts something else. So there.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Halestorm

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Texas is just too big of a place until it comes to concerts! Come on over! We welcome you all...!

Bee,
    I know Lemmy is sexy and hot but its all about the music for me! I will tell Lemmy you threw him a kiss tho! Ha.

2. Re: Halestorm

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:27 PM

thanks Danno
    a kiss to Lemmy,o happy day
    [Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

3. Re: Halestorm

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Danno wrote:
    Texas is just too big of a place until it comes to concerts! Come on over! We welcome you all...!

Bee,
    I know Lemmy is sexy and hot but its all about the music for me! I will tell Lemmy you threw him a kiss tho! Ha.

hmm, we have offices in Houston, wonder if I could transfer? It could be the change I'm looking for, but I think it would take years with all the paperwork and stuff. I'll just live through you for GS concerts. I'm hear about Lemmy but don't need a lot of details lol.

Enjoy!

4. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:01 AM

Mayehm 2012, Houston

Here is the review: All the bands kicked ass! I left before Slipknot since Im not a fan but Im sure they were great too. Hung out with Motorhead. Mickey and Phil were super nice and chatty. Lemmy was a little reserved and kind of wanted to get it over with but that is Lemmy. (shaky hands and all). Standing on the stage was awesome. Phil walked over to us (about 9 of us) who were on stage and played directly to us. It was a fun time. Ears hurt. For those who don't know Mickey Dee's drumming, he is amazing. You can't put together a better lineup then Anthrax, Motorhead, and Slayer unless you added Godsmack. Amazing how guys who have been around as long as these three bands still have the enthusiasim to preform as they did.

5. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:52 AM

shaky hands. classic Lemmy.

did they play Overkill??? did Mikkey get to do his drum solo?

#FreeRandyBlythe

6. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Glad you had an amazing time. awesome to be on the stage, a lasting memory!
    So Lemmy didn't send back a kiss to me?

7. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Danno got Lemmy's socks for you. They are in the mail for you now.

#FreeRandyBlythe

8. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Oh, don't tease! I'll be watching for mail daily. Can you imagine having a rock stars socks! Life could not be better! Will I frame them? Wear them? Make puppets? oh decisions, decisions.

9. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Excuse me miss but we are going to have to ask you to leave the puppet theatre. Your puppets smell terrible and are scaring the children.

#FreeRandyBlythe

10. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM

or if you decide to in frame them,pls make sure it is hermetically closed frame...pls
    (I read in the Bible that people used to get stoned to death.... That's a lot of weed.)\m/

11. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Yes they did.. drum solo too..

Bee, the kiss was sent but he said he wanted to rub his wart on you too....

12. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM

That's awesome Danno. A seriously great lineup for Mayhem again this year. Bravo Rockstar!

#FreeRandyBlythe

13. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:57 AM

U are the true master of puppets now...

Bee wrote:
    Oh, don't tease! I'll be watching for mail daily. Can you imagine having a rock stars socks! Life could not be better! Will I frame them? Wear them? Make puppets? oh decisions, decisions.

14. Re: Halestorm

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I like you Danno, you say the nicest things lol

15. Re: Halestorm

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:19 AM

I was a boy scout.

16. Re: Halestorm

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM

LOL

17. Re: Halestorm

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:34 AM

What country are you in Bee?

18. Re: Halestorm

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Can A Daaaa

19. Re: Halestorm

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:08 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Re: Halestorm

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Danno wrote:
    I was a boy scout.

I was a boy scout too. It ended badly for me though.

#FreeRandyBlythe