Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM

This signed copies of the new CD are now available again while stocks last.
I have tried again to order, but they will not ship to the UK.
Would anyone on here from the US be kind enough to order a copy and forward it to me in the UK.
I am happy to pay extra for any additional costs involved, and can send the money by paypal right away!

"Peaceful journeys"

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I think WaSmacker ordered a few. I wish I could help you,
    "e"

2. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:22 PM

It looks like DHL Global Mail is a shipping option.

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

nope, not working.....

Autographed CD Booklet (103-1706804N) cannot be shipped to your geographical area and has been removed from your cart.
    Live & Inspired [2CD] (103-1704243N) cannot be shipped to your geographical area and has been removed from your cart.

I hope someone orders for Smackbass....he's a very sincere, cool guy. If you don't get one... I'll mail you mine.(some cool gal ordered for me) I'm good for that. I'd rather you have it :)
    "e"

4. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM

That sucks. I had a feeling there was something up with that.

5. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I just saw this, so I went ahead and ordered 2 more copies... one for Smackbass and anyone else in a foreign land that needs one. I am at my limit of 5. I got notification that 2 of them shipped already. Hopefully they ship my other 2 orders soon! They probably think I'm crazy with 3 separate orders...
    Miss T

6. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM

MistyA - you are awesome....too kind. If you want, when you get them...send me 3. I'll send you the $$ and i'll look after Smackbass and Blagica, as in sending to them. You were kind enough to order for us... let me join in and send to them.
    "e"

7. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Thank you so much MistyA and Elly. I emailed a begging message to newbury comics yesterday as i have orderd from them before without any shipping problems.To their credit they got back to me within the hour. They said they do usually ship overseas, but had been instructed by the suppliers(I guess Godsmack record company or management?) that this item must not be shipped overseas, and was non negotiable!
    Please let me know who i owe the money to, i can send a payment via paypal, or cash in dollars via secure mail asap.
    I already have a signed Godsmack promo poster from when i met them the last time they came to the UK in 2003, i also have a signed copy of Sullys book, but i do not have any of the CDs signed, so it would mean a lot to me to be able to get hold of this one.
    Once again, thank you, as mentioned elsewhere, there is a lot of good karma going on around this forum at the moment, long may it last, as a practicing buddhist, i strongly believe in the cause and effects of karma.
    "Peaceful journeys"

8. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM

so, am I to understand that there are still some of these available from newbury?

9. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

No problem. Some of the CDs were shipped today, so hopefully I will be getting them soon and I can let you know how much the total is because I have no idea how much it will cost to ship. I don't mind sending them on elly... no use in paying international postage twice. It's only one stop to the post office for me, so no biggie. :-)

Smack, do you know how paypal works with exchange rates? I have a paypal account, so that would be great. Should I just let you know how much it is in U.S. dollars and we can convert from there?

Will you guys go ahead and message me your addresses?
    Miss T

10. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM

James S wrote:
    so, am I to understand that there are still some of these available from newbury?

Yes, I guess they added more on... here's the link: http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-1704243N
    Miss T

11. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I have paypal too set up.... i'll send you my address.... :D
    "e"

12. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM

MistyA wrote:
    No problem. Some of the CDs were shipped today, so hopefully I will be getting them soon and I can let you know how much the total is because I have no idea how much it will cost to ship. I don't mind sending them on elly... no use in paying international postage twice. It's only one stop to the post office for me, so no biggie. :-)

Smack, do you know how paypal works with exchange rates? I have a paypal account, so that would be great. Should I just let you know how much it is in U.S. dollars and we can convert from there?

Will you guys go ahead and message me your addresses?
    Miss T

PM sent, Thank you!

"Peaceful journeys"

13. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:18 PM

YAY! Got mine, I was sad before but now I'm happy again. Thanks to whomever for making more available!
    Georgia

14. Moderator

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Our online store will ship overseas. I know the supplies are limited on these autographed booklets via Newbury ... when they are gone this time I am guessing we won't be releasing any more. Not sure if they will be offering any promos like this overseas. I know the album isn't being release in Europe/UK until May 28th (via the press release I posted). Not sure if that has something to do with it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

15. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Hey Dom..... We had AWESOME MistyA order a ton for us that couldn't order...so Smackbass is covered, I'm covered, Blagica is covered and Razor is covered. How cool is MistyA!!!
    "e"

16. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 6:30 AM

elly wrote:
    Hey Dom..... We had AWESOME MistyA order a ton for us that couldn't order...so Smackbass is covered, I'm covered, Blagica is covered and Razor is covered. How cool is MistyA!!!
    "e"

Very Very!! \m/
    Georgia

17. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 7:31 AM

GS Web Mistress wrote:
    Our online store will ship overseas. I know the supplies are limited on these autographed booklets via Newbury ... when they are gone this time I am guessing we won't be releasing any more. Not sure if they will be offering any promos like this overseas. I know the album isn't being release in Europe/UK until May 28th (via the press release I posted). Not sure if that has something to do with it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

Hey, Dom, do you know anything about Pre-order package shipping? I know it's a little off topic, but my order still says it's "processing." So it hasn't even shipped yet. Is this a common issue?

18. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:05 AM

My signed copy arrived today, a huge thank you to Misty for sending it to me.
    First on the CD player was the inspired CD, i listened to it on repeat for over an hour before i remembered about the Live CD!!!

"Peaceful journeys"

19. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Awesome...and yourself in the booklet
    Don't you love TIME?

And wow, I don't have mine yet from Misty.... lol guess far away mail is faster then to Canada LOL
    "e"

20. Re: Live And Inspired Signed copies back on sale at newbury comics

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM

So the packets are almost here
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up