Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Godsmack

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Hey guys. Over the years you have made many great tracks, not all of them available on albums (I should know as I have them all).

Tracks such as the awesome Whiskey Hangover (one of my favourite tracks), Safe and Sound, Bring It On and I Thought which have not made it onto studio albums previously (except for bonus tracks at certain stores, which us in the UK missed out on).

Basically I'm asking if there would be any plans to release a disc of your "unreleased" tracks. There's some awesome content on there and I'm sure there are many that would be dying to own it.

All the best

Actually I just remembered that Whiskey Hangover is on my DVD, but I would love a proper CD release, maybe with a couple of the other tracks that didn't make it onto The Oracle

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Who is this Godsmack you speak of?
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

2. RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:49 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    Who is this Godsmack you speak of?

I Think it's an Alice in Chains Song.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

3. RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Sounds like one of those Christian bands if you ask me. As in 'gods gonna smack you if you don't behave'.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

4. RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM

ShiroKen wrote:

Tracks such as the awesome Whiskey Hangover (one of my favourite tracks), Safe and Sound, Bring It On and I Thought which have not made it onto studio albums previously (except for bonus tracks at certain stores, which us in the UK missed out on).

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I don't have Safe and Sound, Bring it On, or I Thought... Apparently I did not buy the right CD with the bonus tracks! Anyone know where I can get them? I looked on iTunes and Amazon and they aren't there. I guess I will be checking ebay.

And thanks for bringing this to my attention. :-)
    Miss T

5. RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:01 PM

FYI for anyone who wants to hear these:

Bring it On

I Thought

Safe and Sound

Miss T

6. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Miss T.....how did you post those? teach me.....
    "e"

7. RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Elly, where it say's body above you will see a chain link icon, click on that and past the url of the site you want to use and you could type whatever on the link.

8. RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:54 PM

No teaching required . It's in the little bar above where you type stuff in. In between the picture frame and the A.

9. RE: Godsmack

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I'm glad the thread title provided some entertainment for some of you, but I had filled it out properly previously. I think it must have put a generic title in there when I got timed out or something.

10. RE: Godsmack

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 7:11 AM

elly wrote:
    Miss T.....how did you post those? teach me.....
    "e"

Yep, what they said and when the link comes up in the text box, it will look like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY-JedfI85c]Your text to link here...

Just make sure you change the "Your text to link here..." part to whatever title you want.
    Miss T

11. RE: Godsmack

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 7:12 AM

ShiroKen wrote:
    I'm glad the thread title provided some entertainment for some of you, but I had filled it out properly previously. I think it must have put a generic title in there when I got timed out or something.

Don't mind them... I very much appreciate you posting this!
    Miss T

12. RE: Godsmack

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 12:13 PM

ShiroKen wrote:

relax, just having a little fun. Welcome to the boards and hope you stick around.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."