Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Letlive.

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Not your typical everyday music for some of you, as this band is more on the crazy side of the spectrum, but I can't stop listening. The most recent CD (Fake History) has been in my daily rotation for exactly a year now, and it still BLOWS. ME. AWAY.

They are from Los Angeles, CA and are making fast moves in the music industry. Kerrang! magazine recently rated vocalist Jason Aalon Butler (check him out girls) the #1 frontman of anyband in 2011. If you ever get the chance to see them live, you will understand why they are one of the most electrifying bands to have ever grace a stage.

Mashed potatoes for eveyone

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Letlive.

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM

A big LOL at #1 frontman of any band in 2011.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

2. RE: Letlive.

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I agree with that. Kerrang is a european mag, AND they listed Lars Ulrich at #3 LMAO. So they are kind of bogus.... but, do yourself a favor and check out letlive. on youtube. They are on tour and have a hectic tour schedule. And a new CD will be coming out later this year, if not, early next year. !!!!
    Mashed potatoes for eveyone