Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Godsmack ( Laconia NH.) Aug. 10, 2013 Meadowbrook stage

Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 5:42 AM

First of all the opening acts. Saint Caine

A short but fairly powerful set from this band of 4. One of the better opening acts Ive seen in a while

Second act Fight or Flight

In my opinion the lead singers voice was not set up or just did not sound right in the venue we were at. Seemed over powering at times . Half of the band is from Disturbed so the music was good but I just couldnt get into a good groove with them. But man do they bring the energy. I think this band was very good. But maybe it was just the venue it was held in.

And now for the headliner!!!!!!!!! GOD F%#KING SMACK !!!!!

In typical fashion they brought the house down!!!!!! Playing alot of older songs which we all know and throwing in a couple new ones as well. Sully and Shannon bring an incredible presence to the stage. It looked like to me that they had alot of family there as you could see them off to the sides of the stage which makes sense due to their Boston location. From what Ive gathered they are gonna bring out the old chalkboard this season and start writing again. This show was fantastic as expected. The wife and I had a blast!!!!! Didnt seen a drum battle which would of been great but they werent really promoting anything like a new album, so its not like it was a " TOUR " type of show and to me thats great that they can still come out and rock their asses off and not sell you anything..... One of the last true Rock and Roll bands in my opinion.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Godsmack ( Laconia NH.) Aug. 10, 2013 Meadowbrook stage

Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Oh sweet, thanks for posting a review. I wanted to go but I could not make it.

2. Re: Godsmack ( Laconia NH.) Aug. 10, 2013 Meadowbrook stage

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Our first review... YAY.

Thanks for posting. LOL, makes me wish i was there.