Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Rude!

Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I was looking at old posts and lol to this one... but then I got to the elephant... damn you Razor.... just as bad as manboobs....

2. Re: Rude!

Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 8:10 AM

what are you doing Elly,be careful,there are dangerous topics out there..

3. Re: Rude!

Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 4:59 PM

We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

4. Moderator

Re: Rude!

Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I'm late but holy shit that elephant..... literally. He peed a river.

The shark one would have been funnier if all the little fishes floated on their sides at the end. Not that I want them to die.... maybe just go into a toxin induced coma.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

5. Re: Rude!

Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:30 AM

I'm still wondering what came out of that shark...
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

6. Moderator

Re: Rude!

Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM

It couldn't be good, based on the color alone
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

7. Re: Rude!

Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Rude.... umm how about violating the terms.... now that is rude elly

8. Re: Rude!

Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM

9. Re: Rude!

Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Omg that is rude BUT I am thankful you didn't pick on an elephant lol

( no need to start now )

10. Re: Rude!

Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM

...and the donkeys in the background are all like "Holy shit, Holy shit!! Just keep your head down and maybe he won't rape us too"

11. Re: Rude!

Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM

And that's how jerky is made
    Gir-key

Giraffe and Donkey= girkey = jerky

Hahaha I totally made that up
    Omg I'm losing it lol

12. Re: Rude!

Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Come on... girkey.... jerky... that is rude!!! ^

13. Re: Rude!

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:06 AM

OMG, in spirit of the pix and girkey and all... did you hear on the news... I forget where... they killed a 2yr old male giraffe, chopped it up and fed it to the lions... some zoo. Why? cause they didn't want inbreeding. OMFG are you kidding me? Just as fucking bad as the asshole that bought to shoot the rhino. ( I think it was a rhino...and he said, to make it better I won't shoot a young one, i'll shoot an older one)
    What is wrong with some people???

RUDE!!! Stupid mutherf......s!!!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/copenhagen-zoo-met-with-online-rage-after-putting-down-healthy-giraffe-to-stop-inbreeding/article16765938/

DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO. I won't, it's got a warning.

And they turned down offers to save it... what the f... is wrong!!!

14. Re: Rude!

Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:44 PM

15. Re: Rude!

Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Love that baby! I've got tears in my eyes from laughing!

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

16. RE: Rude!

Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 10:38 AM

ewwwww, someone get granny some clothes.

17. Re: Rude!

Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:08 AM

So old twins are not acceptable? Ha, I was thinking forget the clothes, how about a razor... (and not you R_W) lol

18. Re: Rude!

Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:21 AM

She looks like she got fired from the titty bar in Sudbury for passing around genital warts.

19. Re: Rude!

Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I think she looks ok, not like she used to but I can't get past the armpit.... put your arm down please. Glad you didn't show her legs.... yikes. This is right up there with the elephant doing it's business or ST's man boobs. And no need to show them, they are floating around this site already... ouch!!!

20. Re: Rude!

Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 2:42 PM

elly218 wrote:
    OMG, in spirit of the pix and girkey and all... did you hear on the news... I forget where... they killed a 2yr old male giraffe, chopped it up and fed it to the lions... some zoo. Why? cause they didn't want inbreeding. OMFG are you kidding me? Just as fucking bad as the asshole that bought to shoot the rhino. ( I think it was a rhino...and he said, to make it better I won't shoot a young one, i'll shoot an older one)
    What is wrong with some people???

RUDE!!! Stupid mutherf......s!!!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/copenhagen-zoo-met-with-online-rage-after-putting-down-healthy-giraffe-to-stop-inbreeding/article16765938/

DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO. I won't, it's got a warning.

And they turned down offers to save it... what the f... is wrong!!!

I heard about the Think and the baby giraffe. It sickens me. How anyone could be so heartless and cruel I'll never understand. But I will continue to fight on their behalf until my last breath!
    Love means many things to many people. . . to me it means forever.