Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Rude!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I don't think they're doing meet and greets so to speak but if you buy there cd you can get an autograph from them and from what I've seen sully hasn't really done any of them.

2. Re: Rude!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 8:05 AM

uprour in ma. godmack signed the new cd. shannon was cool. sully never showed . i waited in line for over a hour. so rude of sully.
    annette g.

3. RE: Rude!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Shannon was nice, it was his road crew/roadies/stage help that was rude. The show did turn out to be good, it's just disappointing to know Sully posted he had finished a seven mile run during the time the rest of the band was signing autographs and meeting the fans.

4. Re: Rude!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I fail to see what the big deal is. It's not like Sully said he would be there and then bailed. You bought a cd, you met Shannon, get over it.

5. Re: Rude!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I did not even see them on the schedule for a signing so your lucky you even got to meet Shannon. I wouldn't hold it against him if I even signed up for it. He is just a person like you or me.

6. Re: Rude!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Yeah I would be disappointed BUT happy to meet Robbie/Shannon or Tony. I think from a lot of the M&G sometimes he's there, sometimes he's not. So I would go not expecting him and if he's there...bonus. Give the guy a break, he's training for a marathon or doing radio interviews or whatever. He's just a good looking guy that sings well, if he wants to skip a M&G nothing can be done, it's his time.

7. Re: Rude!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 4:34 PM

i know what all of are saying i agree. i really wanted to see sully. there will be other times.
    annette g.

8. Re: Rude!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:19 PM

i am going on that cruise and he better do the meet and greet i spent alot of money on that cruise. and peole may be less likely to bother him on his off time if he actually did the offical meet and greet

9. Re: Rude!

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Sorry but I don't agree with most of you.
    He should be there,it is his job.
    Do you skip going to work because you don't feel like meeting the colleagues???
    Is Godsmack his hobby???
    " Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. "

10. Re: Rude!

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:26 AM

There was no meet and greet for Godsmack so I dont even understand. Do you mean the signings they were doing at scheduled times? Godsmack was not even listed at the Boston show for signings.

11. Re: Rude!

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:43 AM

I looked up the signing scheduel for Post Falls..Godsmack was listed. The only meet and greet though was for Shinedown. I am sure if Godsmack did an actual meet and greet and people paid for it Sully would be there. A signing is different.

12. Re: Rude!

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Exactly. These are not official Meet & Greets, they are signings by "limited members" of the bands and clearly advertised as such. Sully is not supposed to be there, he never said he'd be there and it's not his job to be there. If these were paid meet & greets, then yes he should be there. This is not the same thing. If you buy a cd and wait in line for an hour expecting Sully to be there then clearly you are not paying attention and deserve to be disappointed.

13. Re: Rude!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I'm sorry, the title of this thread just cracks me up...of all the things that can be said, "Rude!" is chosen!

People are really getting upset that Sully is not attending the signings; I get that. I had it in my head NOT to expect to see him, so I was disappointed...not that I would be anyway, because I love 'em all!!

As for the Roadie, I have a feeling I might know who this is about. I've had good and bad very brief encounters with one inparticular...a well-known one, but I'm leaving the name out.

14. Re: Rude!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:57 PM

redkathy wrote:
    i am going on that cruise and he better do the meet and greet i spent alot of money on that cruise. and peole may be less likely to bother him on his off time if he actually did the offical meet and greet

Oh, RK, I hope you're not disappointed...if he doesn't do an m 'n g, please don't let that spoil the trip!

15. Re: Rude!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I just burped in the rude thread.

16. Re: Rude!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Shiprocked is a different situation. Those are listed as band Meet & Greets and it's assumed he will be there. RK, I'd be pissed too if I spent all that money and he bailed on the Shiprocked M&G.

The signings at Uproar are an entirely different circumstance. It's been made quite clear right from the start that Sully was not likely to be at them. There's absolutely no reason for anyone to expect that he would be.

17. Re: Rude!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM

~StangChick~ wrote:
    I just burped in the rude thread.

Finally, someone posts something in this thread that makes sense.

18. Re: Rude!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Ill try to stay out of this thread...

19. Re: Rude!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM

No need, just fart or something and you'll be fine.

20. Re: Rude!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:32 PM

thanks for the advice,but Ill wait till the M&G