Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

London set list

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Just back at my hotel after the show. Godsmack were awesome tonight.They played a 90 minute set, surprised but delighted to hear Vampires, sadly no drum battle though, but the show was so good it was only after leaving the venue i realised they hadnt done it. Midway through Keep away Robbie sang Queen's We will rock you, then they played the intro to Pantera's walk, before returning to Keep away. Here is the set list, i hope to post some photos when i get back to my home computer tomorrow.

Straight outta line
Realign
Awake
Vampires
The enemy
Forever shamed
The oracle
Cryin like a bitch
Keep away
Speak
Love hate sex pain
Voodoo
Whatever
Serenity
I stand alone

At the end of the show, Sully said they had sorted out all the issues that had prevented them touring overseas for so long, and promised they would return to the UK every year!

"Peaceful journeys"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: London set list

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:46 PM

NICE! I'm pleasantly shocked they added Vampires back into the set. We were talking about that song earlier today in another thread.
    Love this setlist.

And you got Re-Align. Redda09 must be so happy right now.

Also The Oracle. Two instrumentals in one show!

And Pantera. (!!)

Seriously fantastic setlist.

Thanks for posting this so quickly.

2. Re: London set list

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Really great setlist.

3. Re: London set list

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:46 PM
  4. Moderator

Re: London set list

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I am guessing no drum dual cause it may be too much to lug overseas.....glad you had fun. Heard the crowd was amazing and insane :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

5. Re: London set list

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Amazing show!!!!!
    I wish I was there
    Only no Awake???how come?
    When I'm good I'm very good BUT when I'm bad I'm better

6. Re: London set list

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Blagica, Awake is right there, the third song.

So awesome, I like London too, most of the years I go to London at least three times a year, the same goes for Dortmund, and now unfortunately the only show I'll attend is the one in Sofia. Hopefully next year again and this time we can travel around to see more than at least one show. Amazing setlist, great European crowds awaiting the Band, pure awesomeness :) This summer is going to be hotsmacking!

7. Re: London set list

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:26 AM

O yes how come I didn't see it
    I was planing to go to London or to Dortmund too.
    But unfortunately I will not go,not even in Sofia.
    I think that the show in Dortmund will be good too.
    Imagine 4th June in Dortmund and 7th in Sofia
    just a daydream....

8. Re: London set list

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Dortmund is my favorite city in the world, because I've live there for a few years, I love Borrusia and the former Westfalen Stadium, now Signal Iduna Park is the greatest Stadium in the world, so the Godsmack concert there will be the highest, sickest experience ever! And btw, there are some very cheap airplane tickets to Dortmund, so it's a good destination.

But Blagica, why will you not come to Sofia, if you need some help with your trip organization let me know if I can help. I'm sure that many people will come from Macedonia for the concert, so you can travel with some of the groups there. And after all Sofia is very near you, so the trip really is not that long. I hope you can make it for the concert, there is still plenty of time, hope to see you hear and buy you a drink, you fellow metal soul. You must come!

9. Re: London set list

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:57 AM

I like Dortmund and I have thousand relatives there.
    I was planing to go and visit them next year.
    As for Sofia.yes there is still a lot of time.
    My problem is that there are only tickets for 2 days and I really don't want to listen to GNR...
    If I find some group that will go only for the first evening Ill go.
    Maybe I can sell the ticket for the second evening
    We will see,maybe we will have that drink

10. Re: London set list

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:18 AM

I feel you for that second GNR day, I live in Sofia and even I was bitching about that there is no one day only ticket for that Sofia Rocks Festival, but maybe I will stick the second day hoping to catch Axel's underwear haha

Btw if I had organized a little sooner I would have go to Dortmund for the concert, but hopefully if we are alive next year and Godsmack truly want to repeat the tour, we can do that.
    So hopefully you will come and have that drink, even if you have to come for the second day, you can always stay and drink bear or something else in a nice company instead of listening to the GNR.

11. Re: London set list

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:55 AM

But in Dortmund it will also be festival so they will play mostly for 40min I think....
    And for me to go there just for that is too expensive
    Next year will be better!!!!

and yes anything else will be better than listening to Axl....