Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

disapointed

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I payed more. Than other shows and staind wasn't even there. Feel kind of ripped off......

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: disapointed

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:20 PM

yeah, I believe your show was "kind of" the bastard stepchild in the bunch. That was the day that Staind and Halestorm both were playing at Carolina Rebellion. So, I think you went to a Godsmack show, as opposed to a Mass Chaos tour stop.

Sucks either way, bro. Hopefully the next one will be better for ya.

2. Re: disapointed

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Disappointed.
    Paid.

Grammar nazi.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. Moderator

Re: disapointed

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM

What show are you referring too, and James is right it prob wasn't a actual Masschaos date. Usually if you look on ticketmaster or live nation it will actually list who is playing that specific show date.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

4. Re: disapointed

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Initially, Halestorm wasn't on our bill for the Binghamton show this upcoming Sunday, but @ last minute, they announced that they were going to play. All 3 were listed on the Ticketmaster site on the day I went online for the presale packages, but arena had originally said differently. Maybe Ticketmaster wasn't up to speed with the promoters Dom?
    C

5. Re: disapointed

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:18 PM

hailstorm may not be playing binghmanton.
    i am in syracuse, ny. one of the local radio stations is giving tickets to the may 15th show.
    but some will win lunch and an acustic performance by hailstorm on the sunday of the bingmantton show.
    it is a lunch time event so maybe after this they will go to binghamton??