Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Converted

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:05 PM

My wife and I went to the show in Bossier City, LA on the 19th. We went there to see Staind, but left there Godsmack fans. I have been a very casual fan over the last few years, but nothing major. After seeing the show they put on, though, I'm completely hooked. The drum battle was my favorite part, but the whole show was awesome. We'll be at their next show around us for sure.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Converted

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Georgia wrote:
    Giovanni wrote:
    Georgia wrote:
    Agreed, went to see another big name band who got blown off the stage by Godsmack. Swore then and there I would NEVER miss another GS show if it was in my power to be there!
    Georgia

Let me guess: Motley Crue

I don't like to speak ill of the dead, but yeah. Overall had a great time, my son had just graduated from an alternative school where he lived in a hut in the woods for 16 months so it was a gift for him. Drowning Pool was good, Theory was overworked, Tylers voice was so raspy I felt bad for him. Tommy and Nikki still have it, poor Mick Mars is in such bad shape I feel bad for him too, Vince needs Pulmonary Rehab. Very dissapointing, Just saw Anthrax and Testament and they have been at it just as long and are better than ever live.
    Georgia

That's what I figured. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Mick Mars as he continues to play even though he is constantly in pain. I know a lot of Crue fans are divided among the topic but I think their self-titled album with John Corabi and without Vince is one of, if not their best. I bet their live shows would be badass with him back as frontman. Never got to see them live with him though back in the mid 90's
    And yeah Nikki and Tommy are still very entertaining with the crowd.

2. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Just wanted to see something new (and beat Razor to it)

3. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:24 AM

great job Elly
    you are really trying to be mean this days a

"Love-Sex-Pain"

4. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM

wow, reading this thread again was a blast from the past. It was only 4 months ago but so much has happened since then.

5. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM

good,now what is the topic here(to tired to read it from the begging)
    "Sex-Pain"

6. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I like it as it shows GS kicks a$$ live! You think you like God smack but when you leave you LOVE GODSMACK!

New York F*cking City LIVE!!

7. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:54 AM

New York F*cking City
    New York F*cking City
    New York F*cking City

"Sex-Pain"

8. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Acigalb! Acigalb! Acigalb! and [hug]

9. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM

ytic gnikc*f kroy wen
    "Sex-Pain"

10. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM

^ too funny.

ouch, my eyes.

11. Re: Converted

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:00 AM

we are really crazy bunch of people here....

"Sex-Pain"