Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

exactly one week from today

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:03 PM

i will be getting shprocked with godsmack!!!!
for you who dont know, godsmack wlill be the first band to play.

as an added note. i hop i dont do someithing stupid when i meet suly. i will be very nervous, and trhowing up on him will probably not make a good impression on him lol
and make for some interesting meet and greet pictures lol

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: exactly one week from today

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM

You'll be fine. Once you see him and you smile at him and he smiles back, you'll be fine. Remember he's just a guy that is badass, good looking and sings amazing.... just a guy.
    I'm so happy you are meeting him and it will be so good to hear your stories. I'll be smiling as I read it. Such a good feeling to meet someone you admire. And he admitted he was nervous to meet Neil Peart, a hero of his so he knows what it's like. And you know he's used to nervous fans meeting him. He'll be sweet and calming, you'll feel right at home with him. A sweeeeet memory you'll have forever. And enjoy meeting Tony, Robbie and Shannon too, they are great guys to meet as well.

Have an amazing time!!! Enjoy! Take lots of pix and post if you can.

2. Re: exactly one week from today

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

This time next week, you'll be with GODSMACK!!!!!!

3. Re: exactly one week from today

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:03 AM

Yipppeeeee

4. Re: exactly one week from today

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Now this would be a trippy experience. We have to hear details.

5. Re: exactly one week from today

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Tell Sully to stop by his board sometime.....we want to chat w/ him....

6. Re: exactly one week from today

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM

That would be cool if this had a chat area and the guys would pop by the odd time