Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Tomorrow's Presales!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hey everyone!
Since we have some more presales happening tomorrow (February 8th) I thought I would take a minute to share with you the presale password, and some instruction to make sure it goes nice and smooth for all of you tomorrow! The password is "ORACLE" (this is NOT case sensitive). Through Ticketmaster, there are usually a couple of spots to enter this password in. Please make sure you enter it in the field next to "Godsmack Fan Club Presale" (as I believe it reads, or silver/gold VIP for those packages) I will be available to you tomorrow morning checking my messages, so please feel free to message me with any questions as I will try to answer them the best that I can.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Tomorrow's Presales!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I finaly got thru 2 a represenative of ticketmaster concerning the may 15th show in Syracuse, NY. I was told that the fan club pre-sale tix sold out in literaly seconds. I've been trying since yesterday morn at 10:00 am with no luck.