Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :
MIA avatar MIA

Gotta love Maria's tweets and facebook - touring 101 and 102

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Touring 101 & Piracy. Bands release tours in segments called "Legs." Legs is plural, meaning more than one (1). @Godsmack_Music released tour dates for the first (1st) Leg. That means there will be more "legs." And there is usually a US Leg, and Canada leg, and a Europe Leg, etc. As record sales go up, then more legs get added. So if you buy records, instead of illegally downloading - the record label can see where the sales come from and hence set up a tour date in that area. Get it? You're welcome. ;D \m/

Touring 102. Sisters (no matter how bossy) & Web Moderators cannot influence where a band plays. See Touring 101.

Sorry but that was great....102...no matter how bossy. hehehehehe
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Gotta love Maria's tweets and facebook - touring 101 and 102

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM

am i ok to paste those???? i think so...right...
    "e"

2. Moderator

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM

yes hahaa
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

3. Re: Gotta love Maria's tweets and facebook - touring 101 and 102

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:28 PM

yes!! I love how supportive she is! :)

4. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 5:08 AM

she summed things up fabulous.....it should have stopped the....questions?
    "e"

5. Re: Gotta love Maria's tweets and facebook - touring 101 and 102

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 7:09 PM

i love her treets and facebook. like you get info you would not get anywhere else.
    i love the one where she described how he monned the tv during a football game.
    i