Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

MIA avatar MIA

Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:48 PM

As for Godsmack, Erna says current plans call for the band to head into the studio in January to mix a live album, record some covers that “inspired us along the way,” and hit the road with Staind in the spring. A busy year’s ahead, to be certain — but Erna embraces the opportunity to keep bringing music to the fans. “It’s nice to touch people on a musical and emotional level,” he said. “I have a lot of energy, and I’m looking forward to getting it out there.”

http://loudwire.com/godsmack-2012-tour-with-staind-live-album/

a live album!!! awesome! may they include NY F*cking City!!!
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:21 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    It is great to meet you. I found my Austrian counterpart!

seriously, Austria has been on my "to see one day" short list as long as I can remember. It will happen.

What did you think of Columbus? I have travelled there several times for shows (not Godsmack though, yet).

rw
    "breathing life into your lungs... are you immune to me?"

I think it would be great to be your tourguide

Columbus was very cool, Godsmack headlined the first day of Rock on the Range '10! It was an amazing show and all the american guys we met were also cool and very friendly to us.

a question to everyone here: Do you think that's possible to get VIP tickets for the Europe dates? At the moment I can't find anything

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

i don't know if they are offered, normally it's listed, there is a VIP box you click on to purchase. Hope there is for ya!
    "e"

3. Ru avatar Ru

RE: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I have a question I was hoping someone could help answer? For this tour with seven bands playing, will Godsmack always play last and if the show starts at 12 noon, what time does it usually end?
    I've never been to a 'long' concert before and really want to prepare. Godsmack is listed first in the line up but I would think the main band would be last? Hope this isn't a dumb question! Thanks, Ru

4. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:36 PM

no questions are dumb.....ask away!

Sorry i can't answer though. Maybe send a e-mail to Dom or Gound Control. They should/might know

That makes for a LONG day!!! enjoy
    "e"