Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Sully's Drumstick for sale

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Back in 2001 right after september 11th, my brother and I went to the Godsmack show at the Erie Civic Center. We were up front and had a chat with the Security guard in front of us between Saliva and Godsmacks set. During get up or get out Sully played a seperate drum kit on stage and threw on of his sticks toward us. I had my hand on it but some drunk knocked it to the ground on the other end of the barricade. Luckily the security guard gave me the stick. It says Godsmack XXX and shows the wear from how hard Sully hit the drums. I no longer have use for it but it would make a great collectors item for anyone interested. Please pm me for pics or offers. Thanks.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sully's Drumstick for sale

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM

i would keep it if i were you. a great memory for you.
    annette g.

2. Re: Sully's Drumstick for sale

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I think he'd like the cash instead of the memory.
    I think he should randomly draw a name from here and send it to them.

3. Moderator

Re: Sully's Drumstick for sale

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I agree I would keep it, or if you really don't want it give it away to a deserving fan. I wouldn't personally ever sell memorabilia like that, or try to make money off of fans, unless it was to raise money for charity or something. In that case, auction it off, at least the money will go to a good cause, unless you really could use the extra money, then I get it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com