Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I came home from work at 7 pm pst and had a huge box in front of my door. I knew it was the box set but did not know I would get it so fast! I only selected my number less than 36 hrs ago. I dug into it like a 5 yr old at christmas time. I did not get a golden ticket but I am fine with that. The necklace did not come due to manufacturing difficulties. But non the less so happy for the box. The incense is is yummy as well very earthy I burned a stick tonight. Please do not hesitate this box set is worth EVERY PENNY treat yourself or others to this great gift!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Yay!! I keep checking the front door like a little kid but no box set yet. Bummed to hear no necklace, was looking forward to that. Hopefully it's shipped later. Fingers crossed today will be mine and Elly's lucky day.

2. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Congrats for the box set!!!!
    Elly you will get yours soon I'm sure for that

3. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I have customs to go through
    Saw that a few got golden tickets.....
    Come on Katj, get one!!! My fingers are crossed for you.
    I think mine will come in the New Year, that's fine, as long as I get it

4. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Hopefully customs won't find anything they like and keep it for themselves Elly. But could you blame them lol. Nothing at the front door today . Hopefully they still deliver on Christmas Eve, one more chance before Christmas. Good luck getting yours soon Elly

5. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Katj wrote:
    Yay!! I keep checking the front door like a little kid but no box set yet. Bummed to hear no necklace, was looking forward to that. Hopefully it's shipped later. Fingers crossed today will be mine and Elly's lucky day.

The necklace is supposed to be shipped out early January.

6. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:24 PM

^ That's cool the necklace will be shipped later. Arcata, thanks for giving the the low down about the box set. Glad to hear someone has received it already.

7. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Katj wrote:
    ^ That's cool the necklace will be shipped later. Arcata, thanks for giving the the low down about the box set. Glad to hear someone has received it already.

You're welcome:)

8. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Looked up my package on UPS, looks like scheduled delivery of 12/27/12. Can't wait.

9. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I didn't receive an email with a shipment confirmation.
    The old me is dead and gone inside

10. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Received mine today! Practically ran the UPS guy over at the front door, thanked him like a squealing 6 year old. Tore into the box like a little kid. No golden ticket, sorry Elly, no trip for us. Just watched the concert dvd, absolutely amazing and brilliant. A lot was not included on the Palladia showing, so its so worth the $$. Until Then still gives me the chills. Hopefully will have time to watch the rest of the dvds in the next few days. The coffee table book is a nice touch, enjoyed the personal family photos in the back. Read a little bit of the addition to The Paths We Choose. Need the time to go through everything that was included. So glad I got this.

11. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM

YAY!!!! But BOO you didn't win
    Glad you are enjoying it
    I just asked, mine is shipping out tomorrow or Monday
    So that means a couple weeks more waiting
    I might rant that I had to pay extra shipping and have to wait longer????

Too bad I don't live in the US, will be happy as a pig in shit when I get it

12. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Katj wrote:
    Received mine today! Practically ran the UPS guy over at the front door, thanked him like a squealing 6 year old. Tore into the box like a little kid. No golden ticket, sorry Elly, no trip for us. Just watched the concert dvd, absolutely amazing and brilliant. A lot was not included on the Palladia showing, so its so worth the $$. Until Then still gives me the chills. Hopefully will have time to watch the rest of the dvds in the next few days. The coffee table book is a nice touch, enjoyed the personal family photos in the back. Read a little bit of the addition to The Paths We Choose. Need the time to go through everything that was included. So glad I got this.

glad u got it I am still watching the dvds watched the blu ray concert twice!

13. Moderator

Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Awesome! Glad you all are enjoying it so much!! Burn that incense and get in the zone!! The UPS guy is prob wondering WTF is in these boxes that are making all the ladies squeal
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

14. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Everyone is mentioning Blu Ray.... question.. they are separate and you get DVD's of the show right?
    I don't have blu ray and will be sending them to someone, but I wanna make sure the DVD is the whole show.
    Katj, how is it?

15. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM

No worries Elly, the dvd is of the whole show. Guess you and I are behind the times here. I'm hoping to be able to watch the blue ray at my brothers on his 50 some inch tv sometime .

16. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Katj wrote:
    No worries Elly, the dvd is of the whole show. Guess you and I are behind the times here. I'm hoping to be able to watch the blue ray at my brothers on his 50 some inch tv sometime .

Just saw the winner of the golden ticket to Las Vegas on twitter! Lucky bitch haha I wished her well and to have fun on her day with Sully! much love to her she is truly a lucky smackette!

17. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Lucky B indeed

18. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I have a 55" TV..... Waiting...

And yes those lucky winners, too bad neighbors in Canada weren't included, I was feeling lucky lol

19. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Ooooh, nice!! I want to get one for my birthday.

20. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:18 PM

elly wrote:
    I have a 55" TV..... Waiting...

And yes those lucky winners, too bad neighbors in Canada weren't included, I was feeling lucky lol

LOL Avalon party at Elly's!