Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Box set is available.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Avalon

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:53 AM

The box set amount is no longer pending on my credit card nor has the payment been processed. I'll be making my call today. I agree, it is expensive, but I really want one and with there only being 5000, I want to make sure I don't miss out.

2. Re: Avalon

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Of course we want one

I'm sure the payment will go through shortly, it's a lesson in patience for us all.
    We patiently waited for it to go on sale, now we have to patiently wait to be charged for it.

Just a little patience... ahhhh
    I'd think i'd wait a couple days, let them get everything together, then call if it's not on your card.
    I'm pretty sure they had hand written one for credit cards. She was flipping through some list and was mention something about manually entering them in.

3. Re: Avalon

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I got my verbal confirmation today! I don't care if it takes a while to get to me so long as I get it! :)
    The old me is dead and gone inside

4. Re: Avalon

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

You're in the US, you'll get it before Christmas.

5. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Definitely looking forward to it!!
    The old me is dead and gone inside

6. Moderator

RE: Avalon

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:33 PM

To answer some more of people's questions:

The box set is still in the manufacturing stages and is not ready to ship out just yet, hence the term "PRE-ORDER". We are being told (as of right now) there is a scheduled ship date around mid-December. The box sets will ship out in the order in which the pre-orders were received.... FYI

There are still technical problems with the website that are preventing people from getting email confirmations of their order. Those that are responsible for the website are aware of this issue and hopefully will get it fixed soon. If you received an order # and you're credit card has been charged, just know they did in fact get your order. If you are still having concerns and feel you still want to call them to confirm, you can reach them at: 423-790-7822. Please know, they are swamped right now with phone calls, so your patience is appreciated!

As far as the the first 1,000 people picking your box number of choice, we are waiting to hear an update from Dan Catullo on this. As of right now, I do not have an answer for you. As soon as we have some further info on this, we will let you know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

7. Re: Avalon

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Thanks for the update

much appreciated
    >patient elly....ella..ella..ella

8. Re: Avalon

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I'm seeing the charge on my card.....

9. Re: Avalon

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM

^ same here. Woohoo, we are halfway there!

10. Re: Avalon

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM

YAY...high five!!!

And we get to pick a number... I don't get that, everyone wants #1 of 5000. So I guess the first order through gets it if they want it. Umm I'll take #33, oh it's taken, umm how about 567, oh that's taken too, umm how about 999? no? 3333? It could take forever. But I probably misunderstanding something.

First 1000 sold get to pick their number.

11. Re: Avalon

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:36 AM

Haha I don't get it either. We'll all fight for #1.

12. Re: Avalon

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Well, I do hope you get one of the golden tickets. That would be cool cause you'd come back here and rub it in and give us a review.
    You're in the US right? Umm, I have a passport ready to be used, hint, hint. and I would stuff Razor in my suitcase.
    I'm not sure who else here got one beside me and you, but hint, hint, I'm available to use that second ticket to keep you company...and I'd come dragging a shark along too.

13. Re: Avalon

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Yes I am from the US, Ohio. Let me tell you, I am the doom and gloom black cloud of bad luck. If I were to win a golden ticket it would be an absolute miracle. Hmmmmm, so much to consider if I were to win...

14. Re: Avalon

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM

You have to think positive girl!!!!

Sending you positive vibes.....

I never in a million years thought my little tat would make it, no way, not gonna happen....... But it did
    So turn your negative thoughts to... I CAN win it!!!

And WHEN you win it, you can bring me lol

15. Moderator

Re: Avalon

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:09 PM

An email blast should be going out explaining the number thing soon, from what I have been told. I think you are going to be able to pick them kinda like choosing your airplane seat. Those already taken will be blocked out etc... again from my understanding.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

16. Re: Avalon

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Cool, should be interesting

Hope #1 person posts here to brag

I hope the number I want isn't taken and I hope it's organized well and a lot of people aren't thinking they got #1 lol

17. Re: Avalon

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Signing them for us

18. Re: Avalon

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Hell yeah, one of them is mine!

19. Re: Avalon

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I got my #...YAY!
    ship it now please...

20. Moderator

RE: Avalon

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM

FYI you can now reserve your Avalon Box numbers here: http://sullyernaavalon.com/BoxNumber/tabid/2121/Default.aspx

PLEASE read the direction carefully when signing in.
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna