Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Coming Soon....

Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM

www.sullyernaavalon.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dominique ~ Web Manager
Godsmack | Sully Erna
www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Coming Soon....

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM

???????
    ???????

Coming up 4 days 27 hrs

???????
    ???????

2. Moderator

Re: Coming Soon....

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:37 PM

EVERYONE the trailer for AVALON LIVE is up at www.sullyernaavalon.com ! Make sure you visit the site and register for your chance to grab one of these very special LIMITED edition boxed sets. More info is coming soon so keep checking back for more details to be released. The boxed set will include some really cool stuff as well as the Avalon Live from the Wilbur Theatre in Boston DVD coming this Nov!!!

peace out!

Dom
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

3. Moderator

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM

If anyone is having trouble registering or logging in hang tight...They are trying to fix any bugs in system now.

ALSO FYI .... if you are already signed up to sullyerna.com mailing list it DOESN'T matter, you STILL need to REGISTER at www.sullyernaavalon.com in order to pre-order (infor for that coming soon). This is a whoile new site just for the boxed set so make sure you register for a account there new.
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

4. Re: Coming Soon....

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Registered ....
    I didn't get an email confirmation though

User name - Avalon
    (I'm not original today lol)

I should be ok?

5. Moderator

RE: Coming Soon....

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I don't think they give you a email confirmation, I did not get one as well.
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

6. Re: Coming Soon....

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I registered last night; no confirmation...big shocker, I used MarleyBlue.

7. Re: Coming Soon....

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:50 PM

It says confirmations were emailed out; I didn't get one. :(

8. Re: Coming Soon....

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Um where do you register I don't see a link or anything..all I see is the trailer.

9. Re: Coming Soon....

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Close the trailer with the white "x" in the top right corner of the video. Once it's gone there are red "Login" and "Register" links at the bottom right corner of the page.

10. Re: Coming Soon....

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM

hmmm not very user friendly but I am sure they will be updating.

11. Moderator

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM

You guys they didn't sent out confirmation emails... never said they did. I keep saying they didn't send one out. The register/login links are right under the Eye's of a Child video... you just have to look.

The site isn't complicated, but for whatever reason people are making it complicated lol. The regular site will be up and running soon if all else fails. I have tried to explain it the best I could... even brightly circled the links and posted the photo up to FB & twitter for those who had trouble finding them. Not sure what more I can do but actually sign up for people. I found the links no problem as soon as the site went up.
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

12. Re: Coming Soon....

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I tried upoading an avatar and it doesnt work. I did try Dom really. lol.

Maybe I can send you a screen shot of what I am seeing.

13. Moderator

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Some people looked at the site from different computers and found the links, I dunno why it would look any different.. but maybe the size of the screen had something to do with it. I can see them fine from both my laptop and my huge computer screen.

I passed on the issues people were having and Dan told me not to worry about it because they will have the full website up soon. I do not have access to go into this site and tweak anything like I do Sully's main site... so we just have to wait on the developers to finish the site.
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

14. Re: Coming Soon....

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Oh me and my questions...

It's not for the US only is it?
    The prizes - the golden tickets (the trips) - is that for US only?
    I don't see me winning a trip to Boston, Napa etc being paid from Canada to there.

And available in Nov....early Nov, mid Nov, end Nov??? I know stop asking, be patient, details to come. Yes, I can read Dom's mind on this lol.
    If it's US only, I'm going to have to plead with someone to order me one, I'm good for the money, I can paypal. Ask Misty, I pay up, I really do.

15. Re: Coming Soon....

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Elly, just move to the US already...you know you want to! I would like the Napa ticket! I've been wanting to visit SanFran forever and I could also visit some of our wineries out in Napa.

As for seeing the site differently from different computers, yes that happens. Depends on your browser. Now I'm not a techie-type person, so I can't give the whys and wherefores (oh where is CoffeeOwl when we need her?), but I know from personal experience this happens.

One example, The Todd was working on his brother's website and when we went through Firefox we saw it one way, but it was different when looking at it through Explorer.

16. Re: Coming Soon....

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM

If I transferred for work, it would be Omaha. Well I guess it could be anywhere if I could work from home. I think I'd go to New York if I had to. I don't know why.

I saw everything to log on but waiting for it to be finished so I can add a pix and all that stuff. I looked for MarleyBlue but nothing came up. I tried a trillion different ways, guess it's still work in progress.

I'm happy it's finally being released and all that, if I win, bonussss!! IF I don't, I feel it a win anyway as I've been waiting for this for so long, so to get one will be a win.

17. Re: Coming Soon....

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I guess with there only being 5000 released, getting one would actually be a win. I think I'm going to get in trouble at work soon for constantly checking for info on the presale, I do not want to miss out.

18. Re: Coming Soon....

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM

me neither. IF US only...BG, you better be ready.

19. BG avatar BG

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:22 PM

elly wrote:
    me neither. IF US only...BG, you better be ready.

I got ya back

20. Re: Coming Soon....

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Thank YOU, I'd owe you big time

I do hope it's all over and not just the US, with only 5000 copies, it could be pretty tense to get one