Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Extra Tickets STL Show

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I have two extra tickets to the STL UPROAR Show this Sunday, Aug 19. Is it allowed to post this on the forum to see if anyone's interested? I just got informed last weekend by a friend of mine that she can't use them. My extra seats are LOWER RIGHT, Row O (11th row b/c they took out the first 4 seats for the PIT), seats are in the middle of the row. Please let me know if this is allowed to do on this forum.

Thank You
"And I see, you've been blinded by what you believe"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:32 AM

That's too bad, I hope you find takers. If I was close I would for sure be interested. Someone has to know someone that would be interested.

2. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I have asked all my other friends who are Godsmack fans and they're reply is if it wasn't on a Sunday they'd be in. That's why the other friend bailed. A true fan wouldn't care the day of the week. I on the other hand will be there 4th row center!!!

3. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Would hate to see good tickets go to waste. I would agree, anyday of the week wouldn't matter to see Godsmack. Tough it out for the week or call in sick on Monday, or take a vacation day on Monday. Oh well, hope you find takers.

4. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM

summergirl wrote:
    A true fan wouldn't care the day of the week.

Hmmm...I don't think someone not being able to attend on a certain day defines their level of fan-dom. Especially if the reason for backing out is their job. My UpRoar date is on a Thursday and I'll be there, but I'm also in a position where I can come in a bit later or just use a vacation day.

Anyhoo, my 2 pennies.

5. Moderator

Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM

This thread is fine, but I am gonna move it to the "GODSMACK GENERAL" forum instead of "Ask the Staff"

More people will prob see it there anyways :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

6. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM

All I did finally find someone to take my extra tickets. After I made this post I had 5 inquiries of wanting my tickets from a post I did on Craigslist. It ended up being a bidding war and who was willing to come to me. Only one was willing to pay me the exact amount that I paid for these via ticketmaster. I wasn't asking for more, just the amount I orig paid for. The other 4 only wanted to pay face value minus the surcharges and meet them half way. The person who took these pd me the full amt and met me 5 min from my house. Those tickets were 11th row in lower right and they're good, but my tickets are better......4th ROW CENTER!!

7. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Glad you found a taker. I can't help but think of Razor giving his ticket away...

KARMA is all I can think of to say.

8. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:49 PM

elly wrote:
    Glad you found a taker. I can't help but think of Razor giving his ticket away...

KARMA is all I can think of to say.

I know, I still get sad when I think of that
    Georgia

9. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Did I miss something?

10. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Way back when Razor gave away his ticket for free as he couldn't make the show. He wasn't after ticket price and travel, he just wanted someone to have a good time.

11. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:29 AM

who would have thought I'd be the one to set the bar for humanity and kindness around this joint? LOL!

12. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I know!! YOU? really? I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.

13. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I knew he was sweet the whole time. *Hugs* lol

14. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:10 AM

but it is very possible that this is just a mask.....who will know how he really is
    I mean he hide his birthday...you can expect everything from a man of that kind
    "Love-Sex-Pain"

15. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I never hid my damn birthday, I just failed to mention it. Let it go already. grrrrrr.

16. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:32 AM

never...
    "Love-Sex-Pain"

17. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:53 AM

somehow I knew you'd say that.

18. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:56 AM

where's my hug cookie......??

19. Re: Extra Tickets STL Show

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM