Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Glad Sully is well!!

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I am so HAPPY to hear that Sully has recovered from his vocal issues and is out doing shows. I am sooo looking forward to seeing them AGAIN for my 6th time now. I can't get enough of these guys. If there is one band in this world that I can TRUELY relate to it is Godsmack. Their music has changed my life and if it wasn't for that I don't know where I would be today. I have been following them since their 1st release back in 98'. I knew then that things needed to change so I left California and moved to New york. Buffalo to be exact. I went to my 1st Godsmack show on Sept. 14th 2001. It was almost cancelled because of the 9/11 attacks. I had PARTY PASSES and front row tickets THANKS to a friend of mine who knew the sound tech. IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! I got to meet Sully, Robbie and Tommy (at the time he was drummer) It was great. I was shy then but never again. I am so looking forward to the 29th of August when Uproar comes to Darien Lake. It is the my anniversary present for my husband and I. It was so worth the $150 dollars I spent to be able to go. Well Smackers I guess I will see you out there. Have a BLAST where ever Uproar is in your town. ROCK OUT!! \m/\m/

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.