Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Concert pics needed

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a couple really hi def pics of Sully on stage. I need them because I wanna blow them up really large and have them printed onto canvas for my house.

So I was wondering if anyone could help me to some pictures that has Sully performing in different stages, with guitar, singing, if possible a couple shirtless here and there ;p and then also a couple full stage shots in hi def with all the boys on there. I need some Godsmack art in my house! :D Thanks in advance, everyone.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Concert pics needed

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Have you tried Google? Or here under Media.

2. Re: Concert pics needed

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:14 AM

There are plenty of Godsmack posters available on ebay. Would be a lot less expensive then making them yourself.

Godsmack Posters

#FreeRandyBlythe

3. Moderator

RE: Concert pics needed

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I would recommend looking in our photo gallery (on the site here) then visiting the photographers websites, as some actually sell prints. This way you are not stealing someone's photos and you are supporting band photographers who bust their butt at these shows taking pics and are nice enough to let us all view here. Prob the best and only way to get a nice full resolution photo print the right way
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com