Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

I just want to thank Godsmack and wish Sully to get well soon.

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:35 PM

First of all, I want to wish Sully to get well soon, it's the most important thing for all of us.

Next, I want to thank Godsmack for being one of the most awesome bands I've ever listened.
I've been waiting for more than 6 years to them live and when I saw their performance would be in Turkey, I was the happiest person ever. I live in Georgia, which's kinda far from Turkey, I am a student, I don't have a job, so I began collecting money, I did it, Finally I managed to buy a concert ticket, bus tickets, begged my university rector to change the exam dates and as he changed them, I was going to leave for Tuborg Goldfest.

I was counting the days that were left before the gig. I was really happy, because one of my dreams was coming true.
But then I saw the cancellation of European tour, I almost had a heart attack.
It's the biggest disappoitment of my life.. i don't know why I'm posting all this stuff here, but I think I really need to share my feelings to the people, who will understand./

Godsmack isn't only the band for me.. It really changed my life, taught me a lot.

When I am sad/happy or I feel like I'm tearing apart, or when I think I'm the world's happiest person, or when I don't want to live again, or when I have thousands of problems.. When I just don't care about anything at all.. THE ONLY BAND I WANT TO LISTEN IS GODSMACK. This is the only band who can "share" my emotions, my single heartbeat. It's the band I live with.

I got this tattoo 1 year ago.

maybe it doesn't look well, but it has a great value to me.

I must leave now... I need to rest, i'm exhausted..
I wish I'll be able to see Godsmack somewhere near to my country the other time.
Best wishes, Marie.

This war and peace inside my head will take me to the end..

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.