Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Cancellation of European Dates

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news:

June 23rd, 2012

Godsmack announced today that, due to an unfortunate illness with Sully Erna, the band will be forced to cancel several dates on their current European tour. Erna has been advised by doctors to not sing for the next five days. Their performance at Luxembourg's Rock a Field Festival, The Bataclan in Paris France for Saturday the 23rd, and Zurich Switzerland at Komplex 457 on June 26th will unfortunately all be cancelled. Information regarding ticket refunds can be found at the box office for each venue.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dominique ~ Web Manager
Godsmack | Sully Erna
www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Cancellation of European Dates

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:36 AM

OK after I asked I got a BUNCH of emails regarding this. I just wanted to let you know I WILL pass this on to management about the promoters.... but PLEASE don't send any more emails to the info@sullyerna.com addy on top of the godsmackinfo@yahoo one. The info@sullyerna one forwards all emails to my personal email which is already flooded with work stuff. I understand they are not refunding you guys and your very upset about it.. but I check both emails so no need for everyone to send all these to both addresses. Please pass this one.... and that I got the point and will let management know.

I am going out of town soon and am trying to clean out my emails and get everything sorted before I leave.

Thanks guys!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

2. Re: Cancellation of European Dates

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Thanks for the response, and please excuse me, I didn't know that so many people will write to you.

All the best and have a good trip.

3. Moderator

Re: Cancellation of European Dates

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM

It's ok... I was just like whoa! hahaa... I did email everyone back at once.. let them know I got it.

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

4. Re: Cancellation of European Dates

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Wow, what a read. Feel sorry for all the people having to go or lose out their cash. I guess I can see their point of - a lot of bands to see BUT when you'll going for ONE, then they cancel it would hurt. I hope everything works out. And happy holidays!

5. Re: Cancellation of European Dates

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Oh well regardless everything, the most important thing for the fans is to be able to see their band next year. So I hope we will be able to see them next year on their proper European Tour, and if they use some other promoter on here would be a bliss. Right now there are so many people saying that they will never buy another ticket from these guys.