Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

NYC Area Peeps .....

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:01 PM

This is kinda GS related...
Maria Erna (Sully's sister) will be in town tomorrow and she is doing a little get together in the city tomorrow night. Gonna meet up around 8:30 ish. She posted the info on FB and I posted it on mine as well. If you interested in grabbing a cocktail or two come on down. If you don't have FB message me and I will try and check this before I leave tomorrow and give you the addy. I am heading down early (leaving around 1) with a friend so won't be home all day/night to check this later.

Facebook:

Me~ http://www.facebook.com/DominiqueSNF
Maria ~ http://www.facebook.com/Home.JustME
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dominique ~ Web Manager
Godsmack | Sully Erna
www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: NYC Area Peeps .....

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I would love to if I was anywhere CLOSE to NY this week. I like that you guys are posting things like this, though. I will definitely catch you guys another time, though.

2. Moderator

Re: NYC Area Peeps .....

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:19 PM

It's nice to meet the people we talk to (some on a daily basis) on the social networking sites and or on here. We can actually put a face to the names and get to know everyone ... plus Maria is super rad I know it's not exciting as her Vegas party ... but NYC is still pretty bad ass if I say so myself.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. Re: NYC Area Peeps .....

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Ohhh so tempting. NYC is only 8 hours away. If I wasn't trying to save money for Uproar shows......

4. Re: NYC Area Peeps .....

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Party with Maria,razor don't miss this one!!
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

5. MIA avatar MIA

Re: NYC Area Peeps .....

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Whoever is going...have a great time! Tell her Canada says helloooo.
    "e"