Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I got my Newbury Comics copy of the CD and signed cover in the mail today. elly, your tattoo is in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome!
Miss T

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Yay Lisa!! Can't wait to see!!

MarleyBlue wrote:
    Happy to see that my Smack Sistah Lisa got THREE pictures with the guys (one group, two with Shannon), PLUS her tattoo is there!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that our Sistah group shot with Robbie at the Hard Rock in Orlando didn't make it in. That was the night we presented him with the quilt for his middle daughter. I'll post it here eventually.

Jenni :)

'Life's Tough, Get A Helmet!!"

2. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I'm really pleased that SO many of you have gotten your Live and Inspired cd's already, whether from Newbury Comics or @ your local stores (Walmart, Kmart, etc)! I have also received results from my pre-ordering on April 25th.....and after spending $99 +tx & handling fees, and would like to share it with you.

I have opted to leave out my initial email to Cinder Block LLC ( Kind of "To the point...Lol).....and give you their reply as of Friday, 05/18/12 :

Fran O., May 18 09:42 (PDT):
    Hello,
    I am sorry for the delay in receiving your Godsmack order. It is in the warehouse and going through the shipping process. Once it ships out, you will receive a shipping confirmation email, with tracking information. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
    Thank You,
    Fran
    "C."

3. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM

That sucks that you haven't gotten yours yet. Mine arrived the day after the release. I was so disappointed to see that it didn't arrive on the 15th, but from what you're saying, it could have been worse. Hope you get it soon

4. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Yeah, I hope so too. Just looked again on the store site.....and same thing - PROCESSING.
    "C."

5. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I'm not trying to rub salt in the wound, but I ordered my signed copy from Newbury last weekend, and I got it on Saturday. It is pretty stupid that whoever you ordered yours from is taking so long...

6. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I ordered it through THIS site - Cinder Block, LLC....Godsmack's own store!! You'd frigging think that it would honor all orders, especially when they even sent an "Order Confirmation" email saying that ALL orders will be shipped out the week of April 14th!!

TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION if you ask me.......and yup, just a tad pissed!
    "C."

7. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:22 AM

I hope they do something to make it up to you.
    "e"

8. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Just shipping it out today would be enough for me Elly....without having to wait the additional 5 - 7 days to arrive via ground freight. It simply doesn't make any sense.....
    "C."

9. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I didn't search for the post on Misty mailing it out to us...but i REC'D mine today!!! wahooo... Thanks MistyA!!!

So yes, Blagica, yours is in the mail today to you I hope you get it fast!

And Craig... for sure..just to get it.... TIME will blow you away.... the best cover!!
    "e"

10. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Jupiiii
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

11. Moderator

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Hey everyone.. just a FYI:

There was a server glitch that was causing people to not get a status update even though the package shipped. That's been fixing itself over the weekend.

There is a small portion of the orders that dispatched Monday morning as well.

If there are any other issues.. lemme know.

Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

12. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:19 PM

My package just arrived from Misty 10 minutes ago. Thank you Misty!!!! (check your email)

Going to piss the neghbours off now.

13. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:27 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    My package just arrived from Misty 10 minutes ago. Thank you Misty!!!! (check your email)

Going to piss the neghbours off now.

14. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Exactly. Except for the puffy dress. I stopped wearing those after the famous "stepping on the ruffled hem and falling down the stairs" incident of 2004.

15. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM

You shouldn't quit so quick,all you need is to practice wearing them,and practice ,and practice,and practice

16. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Yay! So glad you guys got yours!
    Miss T

17. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:02 AM

elly wrote:
    I hope they do something to make it up to you.
    "e"

As fate would have it.......and Dominique intervening, after receiving SO many complaints/concerns, quite similar to mine...the CinderBlock store on this site emailed me Monday w/a shipping confirmation as well as another surprise. I'm including my 2nd email to them (just a bit more demanding than the 1st one) and the response I got back.......

Craig Stebbins, May 21 21:03 (PDT):
    Come on now...do I need my attorney to intervene? You specifically state that ALL orders will ggo out the week of April 14th, and yet I still don't have what I paid for!!!.I inquired a weel ago, and all you give me is some lame bullshit saying your sorry for any inconvenience, blah, blah, blah! I want RESULTS, not excuses! Either you ship what I paid for a month ago, or I will cancel order. Enough is enough - everyone who purchased through another means, has long gotten theirs, and it's been in stores for over a week now!!!!!.you people should be ashamed of yourselves for this MISREPRESENTAION.....
    NO MORE DAMNED EXCUSES!!!!!
    ------------------
    Submitted from: http://godsmack.cinderblock.com/contacts

THEIR REPLY:

Your request (#7680) has been deemed solved.

Fran O., May 22 11:25 (PDT):
    Hello,
    I am so very sorry the delay in receiving your order. Your order did ship out on May 21st and has USPS tracking # 9102066537507001698885 . You are able to track your shipment at www.usps.com. Because of the inconvenience
    the delay has caused, I have refunded back your shipping charges of $9.49. Please let me know if you have any
    questions or need any additional information.
    Thank You,
    Fran

So....at least I got my $9.49 returned to one of my bank acct's, or so I hope.
    "C."

18. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:30 PM

You see that is a progress so soon you will have the packet

19. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM

although, from seeing that shipping charge, they screwed you on that anyway. I'm sure there was more than one copy, but dang, it doesn't cost THAT much to ship a small package like that.

20. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM

It FINALLY arrived this morning....!
    "C."