Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I got my Newbury Comics copy of the CD and signed cover in the mail today. elly, your tattoo is in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome!
Miss T

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM

You are tattoo. Elly is a tattoo.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

2. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Dom, would I get in trouble if I scanned in the pictures from the CD booklet for the people here since it's not May 15th yet?

Miss T

3. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM

You got me. I was so excited typing that I also misspelled Inspired, but I fixed that one already.
    Miss T

4. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM

So Time, Nothing Else Matters, and Come Together are even better than I thought they would be. Nothing Else Matters is a piano and Sully singing.

5. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM

MistyA wrote:
    elly, your tattoo is in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome!

Elly, I am so happy for you. You have been immortalized. Congrats!

6. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

^ stop trying to get in Ellys pants.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

7. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM

^ why?

8. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:27 PM

MistyA wrote:
    I got my Newbury Comics copy of the CD and signed cover in the mail today. elly, your tattoo is in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome!
    Miss T

That is indeed awesome, especially with elly now being able to get a signed copy thanks to you!
    I submitted 3 photos, i hope to see one of them in there.
    "Peaceful journeys"

9. Moderator

Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM

MistyA wrote:
    Dom, would I get in trouble if I scanned in the pictures from the CD booklet for the people here since it's not May 15th yet?

Miss T

I would ask you can please hold off so it will be a surprise for others when they get it. Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

10. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM

MistyA wrote:
    So Time, Nothing Else Matters, and Come Together are even better than I thought they would be. Nothing Else Matters is a piano and Sully singing.

I really really dig that! Can't wait to hear it!

11. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I was wondering why it took you so long to respond to this?????

figures eh? the one weekend you aren't around and your arm ends up in the band's new album.

12. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Congratulations Elly.Im so so so so happy for you
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

13. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I'm getting ready right now to head to the post office! I got all the rest of the CDs today in the mail. Hopefully they will get there soon! elly, if you want me to scan in the pictures and email them to you I will. It's got to be torture having to wait.
    Miss T

14. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Ok, CDs and swag are sent. I really hope I did those stupid customs forms right so they don't get held up in customs.

Anyway, I will scan the pages in and email it to you later tonight elly. I have to go pay attention to my children for awhile.
    Miss T

15. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:15 PM

OMG Elly you and your arm are so lucky! Congratulations!!! So happy!! Mine just got here and I've been running around like Navin Johnson!!! "The new phone books here!, the new phone books here!"
    Georgia

16. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Check your email elly!
    Miss T

17. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it. This is going to be the best Godsmacking year ever!
    "Peaceful journeys"

18. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Ran to Target at lunch today...they didn't have it. That was surprising to me. So I wait.

19. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I am in a good place right now. Just seen the CD booklet and two of my photos made it!
    Sorry for being greedy, but i see that as my karma reward for staying loyal to the band despite the lack of UK shows for the last 9 years.
    "Peaceful journeys"

20. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM

smackbass wrote:
    I am in a good place right now. Just seen the CD booklet and two of my photos made it!
    Sorry for being greedy, but i see that as my karma reward for staying loyal to the band despite the lack of UK shows for the last 9 years.
    "Peaceful journeys"

That is great! Which ones are yours?

Miss T