Close

Sign Up For The Godsmack Newsletter

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:27 AM

It's official, Godsmack are on UPROAR 2012.

UPROAR

They've posted the dates for the tour as well but only named one city so far.

C'mon Toronto!

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:21 AM

    ANYBODY KNOW PRE SALE CODE FOR UPROAR

  2. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

    We're two shows into the tour and not one show review yet? Wtf is wrong with you people? Someone who made it out to one of the shows write something... anything... FEED ME!!

  3. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 1:00 PM

    Now you have the pressure, can you do better than your review of Halestorm . Enjoy the FuCKING show!!!!!!!!

  4. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 3:02 AM

    we will all be waiting for your review,we cant trust anyone else.
    What if Todd write a review and he lie to us about everything???
    "Love-Sex-Pain"

  5. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:42 AM

    It seems like people posted more show reviews, pics and videos from shows on the old board. I miss that.

  6. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:22 AM

    I'm finding most come here now for password presales then leave. It is very usual no one has commented on an Uproar show. We will depend on Razor and Stang. Too bad more didn't come here to give details. For those that can't go to these shows, it's great to hear the reviews.

  7. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:50 AM

    What? Two more Texas Godsmack shows in September, one in my town and one a few hours north in Dallas. I just saw them three times already this year... this is getting old.


    Wait, no it's not.

  8. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:24 AM

    send them to Macedonia once,we want to see them too
    "Love-Sex-Pain"

  9. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:04 AM

    Danno wrote:
    What? Two more Texas Godsmack shows in September, one in my town and one a few hours north in Dallas. I just saw them three times already this year... this is getting old.


    Wait, no it's not.


    You know bragging doesn't help us! Wait, sell your tickets for all you can get and let Karma take care of the rest!

    Enjoy the shows and think of those that barely get to see them, so sing for us, LOUD!

  10. BG avatar BG

    Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM

    elly wrote:
    I'm finding most come here now for password presales then leave. It is very usual no one has commented on an Uproar show. We will depend on Razor and Stang. Too bad more didn't come here to give details. For those that can't go to these shows, it's great to hear the reviews.


    I will give a review on the Sept. 2nd show accompanied by pictures.

  11. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM

    BG wrote:
    elly wrote:
    I'm finding most come here now for password presales then leave. It is very usual no one has commented on an Uproar show. We will depend on Razor and Stang. Too bad more didn't come here to give details. For those that can't go to these shows, it's great to hear the reviews.


    I will give a review on the Sept. 2nd show accompanied by pictures.



    We LOVE YOU BG!!! pix... YAYAYAYAY

  12. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:24 AM

    we want new pictures,come on people post something...
    "Love-Sex-Pain"

  13. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 4:47 AM

    August 31, 2012 - Uproar Festival - Pittsburgh PA





  14. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 5:32 AM

    love the first one!

  15. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM

    Sully is getting sexier with years!!!!I want that too

    " Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. "

  16. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  17. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:16 AM

    no shit..nice!!

  18. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:25 AM

    who is the lucky bunch of peeps that got to come out on stage? The winners of that contest..maybe?

  19. Re: UPROAR FESTIVAL 2012

    Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:31 AM

    I know, right? As far as I can tell all the people on stage were members of the earlier bands (POD, Fozzy, Adelita's Way).

    Godsmack did the same thing when I saw them in Dallas last year, only they did "Walk" and it was with members of Megadeth, Disturbed and Trivium. It was an honor to have seen that live.