Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I am thinking we show the other guys some love too.....

what do you think?? Who doesn't love one of the best drummers alive!!??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dominique ~ Web Manager
Godsmack | Sully Erna
www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

2. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM

3. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I love all his tat's, I love how he goes wild at the drums, I love all his different hair styles...

My story of Shannon... while we listened to the sound check, at the end he tossed out a stick. This gal grabbed it and when it came time for the M&G he spent a little more time with her, talking with her and signing the stick. Very cool of him.
    I had something for them all to sign, and he said you want me to sign this? Well they all did LOL. ok. i'm an elephant gal. Don't know why I like them but I do. At work we had the WWF in and if you adopted an animal, you got a stuffed animal of it. So yep, I am proud owner of an elephant. So it's beanie baby size. For me...elephants never forget so I thought bring it for them to sign.... I loved Shannon's look...you want me to sign this? I said yes, black sharpie works best. He laughed and said, ok.

"e"

4. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I think everyone knows I love Shannon...and I have had the opportunity to spend time with both him and Mrs Shannon, very gracious, both of them.

However, sadly I gave up trying to get the non-Sully boys some love here!

5. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I wish I had a better Shannon story but it was the cattle line and he just moved along but i loved that he spent extra time with the gal that got his stick. Hoping for next time I get a Shannon story....
    "e"

6. Moderator

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 2:49 PM

That's a good story and is cute :) I love the WWF too as well so can appreciate your tiny stuffed elephant. Marley no need to give up.... show the love. I was feeling a little lack there of so attempting to start something here to get a even love flow. ;)
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

7. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 12:28 PM

"e"

8. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I posted some of my pix... post yours! ( I had to delete some as my Image shack was full)

but think... VOTE ELEPHANT!
    "e"

9. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:17 PM

VOTE ELEPHANT!
    VOTE ELEPHANT!
    VOTE ELEPHANT!

10. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I guess I shouldn't say Vote... Come on guys...pick the Elephant...pick the elephant for your CD. Voting won't help.... they have to pick it.
    "e"

11. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:26 AM

Shannon is one of my favorite drummers, and will always be.

12. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Awesome drummer!!! One of the best I've seen. Love how he seems so completely consumed while he is playing! Also love how he is just all over the kit while playing, very powerful and talented!

THANK YOU SHANNON!!!
    Georgia

13. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM

BEAST

14. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Shannon is the best! He is a beast! Amazing to watch him play and the few times I have met him, he was super nice!

15. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Love this picture of him. He looks so peaceful :)

16. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Really like his pix on the Live & Inspired, AND loved him on Rocky Mountain Way, that makes it tolerable for me as I'm not a big fan of this choice, If they were on American Idol I would judge and say... wrong song choice, that's just me though. I do support it and request it but it's not a top GS song for me. .
    "e"

17. RE: Shannon Larkin Appreciateion Thread!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Shannon Larkin is my biggest musical influence and my hero!! I so deeply admire his style, showmanship, and how he never gave up his dream of making it in the rock industry. He has so much heart and passion when he plays. I had the pleasure of shaking his hand and having him sign a drumhead he used in Grand Junction last year. It was one of the greatest moments in my life, even tho it only lasted a few minutes. I will continue to go to all the Godsmack shows I can, as well as Another Animal, and Amen and Ugly Kid Joe if they reunite and come to Denver CO!! Why, because of you Mr. Larkin, your the MAN!!