Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: 1000 HP

Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 3:51 PM

give it time you cannot judge an album by just one song. There has been some albums that I purchased that I hated for 2 years but When I came back around to give it another try I loved it. :)

2. Re: 1000 HP

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:26 AM

ERNA The band’s gonna hit it hard now. We’ve taken enough time off, and we’ve regained our strength and we’re ready to work. We’re going to probably do two records back-to-back and I’m sure stay out on the road for the next four or five years. Which could be great or could be a fucking disaster! But I think if we pace ourselves, which we’ve learned to do, and don’t just grind it to the bone we’re gonna be okay. More than anything though, we’re just looking forward to getting out in front of the fans again. We can’t wait.

____________________________________________________________________________________

two records back to back.... YAY

SMACK!!!

3. Re: 1000 HP

Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Does anyone know when the new album hits Australia? Got a couple of mates in USA , was thinking of asking them to buy the album and send it over to me.

4. Re: 1000 HP

Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 2:18 PM

I'm sure it's posted somewhere here or on FB

Always good to have a mate send you one, might be faster depending on shipping though