Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Minimum Age for Concerts?

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 6:54 AM

my friend and i are serious Godsmack fans and we (age 17 and myself 16) were going to go to the cops colliseum concert in brampton, On. only my dad said there might be a minimum age (like 18 for general maturity or 19 if theres drinking)... we wanna buy the tickets FAST but dont wanna spend a combined $150 if were gonna be told at the door that were too young... Pls reply asap cus i wanna go.
ROCK ON lml_(-.-)_lml

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Minimum Age for Concerts?

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:45 AM

well i called the ticket supplier and the venue and they both said that there wasn't a minimum age listed apparently for anyone else wondering... there isnt a posted minimum age requirement.

2. Re: Minimum Age for Concerts?

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 11:34 AM

i dont get how someone can be a 'serious band name fan'. what does that mean? do you sit outside their houses and steal their clothing, sniffing it?
    omgerzlolzomgzbuggachiggwuggaokguysetc I was like super duper close to 'name' and he sweated on meeeee, never going to wash my arm AGAIN.

She Will Keep You.. Forever.

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/