Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

"IV" misprint?

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I have a "IV" CD and everything about it is physically "IV", but when I play it, the tracklist is incorrect. Media Player also lists it as "Best Of" Disc 3 and a release date of "unknown". The track list is as follows:

1. Moon Baby
2. Faceless
3. Why
4. The Journey
5. Spiral
6. The Awakening
7. Serenity
8. Keep Away
9. Awake
10. Realign
11. Greed

Two questions. 1) What CD is this from? I own most of them and I can't recall any box sets offered with 3 or more CD's. 2) Has anyone else experienced this issue? I'm curious if this is something I should hold on to. Almost seems somwhat unique in it's misprint. Anyways, thanks in advance for any information you can provide, it's greatly appreciated.

\m/ (>

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: "IV" misprint?

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Sorry GS, but that doesn't seem to be it. I checked the playlist above against the "...Ten Years Of Godsmack" playlist and only five, tracks #'s 7 to 11, show up on that CD. Aside from that, there's 16 tracks on that one opposed to the 11 on my "IV". Does anyone have a pic of their "IV" CD that I could compare with mine? I know it's a weird request, but it might help?

2. Moderator

Re:

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:12 PM

esswun wrote:
    Sorry GS, but that doesn't seem to be it. I checked the playlist above against the "...Ten Years Of Godsmack" playlist and only five, tracks #'s 7 to 11, show up on that CD. Aside from that, there's 16 tracks on that one opposed to the 11 on my "IV". Does anyone have a pic of their "IV" CD that I could compare with mine? I know it's a weird request, but it might help?

None of those songs are even on the IV album. Is this from a file your downloaded online? The songs listed are from all differet GS albums.... 'WHY' wasn't even on a album at all it was from the Any Given Sunday Soundtrack
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. Moderator

Re:

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM

PS if you click the MUSIC link on the site navigation (above) you will see every album listed. Click on them for further info and track listing. IV TRACK LISTING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

4. Re: "IV" misprint?

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM

THAT'S RIGHT DOM, DON'T TAKE ANY SHIT!......

5. MIA avatar MIA

Re: "IV" misprint?

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Sounds like he's got a unique CD. Maybe someone made it and stuck it in the case.
    "e"

6. Moderator

Re: "IV" misprint?

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 12:54 AM

IStandAlone wrote:
    THAT'S RIGHT DOM, DON'T TAKE ANY SHIT!......

LOL He wasn't giving anyone shit... I was just clarifying that it's not the IV album
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna