Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 6:38 PM

HAS ANYONE RECIEVED ANY INFO ON THIER VIP PACKAGE YET? I TRIED TO EMAIL THE COMPANY AND THEY KICKED IT BACK SAYING THEY DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS ON VIP AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SITE. THEY ARE CLOSED NOW SO I WILL HAVE TO CALL TOMORROW. TRYING TO MAKE PLANS AND IT IS GETTING CLOSE TO KICK OFF.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I got my email about 8:00-8:30pm two days before, so hopefully you will get it tonight or have already gotten it. We had a 4:15 VIP time for a 6:30 show. Several people have written up their VIP experiences here so those might help you figure things out.
    Miss T

2. Re: BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Also, make sure you come back and leave feedback about your VIP experience here. Let them know it would be nice to get the info earlier and that they should at least answer your question!
    Miss T

3. Moderator

Re: BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Yes definitely include all this when you leave feedback. You very well may receive it the day before the show... sometimes the ticket merchant site get's the list of emails to the VIP company a bit late. Follow @groundctrlvip on Twitter if you have one cause they will tweet when the email has been sent. If it gets late tomorrow and you still don't have anything you can email me (my email in my signature)... and I will make sure you get your info. PS ~ Make sure you are checking the proper email you signed up with (some people forget which one they used, therefore don't see the email) .. and always check your spam folder just in case.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

4. Re: BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:13 AM

Thank for all the info. I went back to make sure I used the right email. I will try and call them today if I have not herad anything. If that dosen't work yo will he haering from me GS Web Mistress.

This will be my 5th VIP with Godsmack. It sounds like it has changed with this company running things. All the others I did were great. The last one in Bangor we got screwed on early entrance into the venue. They did not radio our host before they opended the gates and when we went out there was a sea of people. The host chewed some ass and left us down by the side of the stage.

5. Re: BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I didnt receive the VIP info yet either. I called ground ctrl about a half hour ago. I was told the person in charge of sending out the VIP info wasnt in yet, but that it should be sent out later today.

I hope they do since the concert is tomorrow ffs.

6. Re: BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Just got the email. met at the box office at 4:45.

7. RE: BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Got mine too, awesome

8. Moderator

Re: BANGOR MAINE VIP INFO???

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Ok good :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com