Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I got my Newbury Comics copy of the CD and signed cover in the mail today. elly, your tattoo is in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome!
Miss T

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Yay! So glad you guys got yours!
    Miss T

2. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:02 AM

elly wrote:
    I hope they do something to make it up to you.
    "e"

As fate would have it.......and Dominique intervening, after receiving SO many complaints/concerns, quite similar to mine...the CinderBlock store on this site emailed me Monday w/a shipping confirmation as well as another surprise. I'm including my 2nd email to them (just a bit more demanding than the 1st one) and the response I got back.......

Craig Stebbins, May 21 21:03 (PDT):
    Come on now...do I need my attorney to intervene? You specifically state that ALL orders will ggo out the week of April 14th, and yet I still don't have what I paid for!!!.I inquired a weel ago, and all you give me is some lame bullshit saying your sorry for any inconvenience, blah, blah, blah! I want RESULTS, not excuses! Either you ship what I paid for a month ago, or I will cancel order. Enough is enough - everyone who purchased through another means, has long gotten theirs, and it's been in stores for over a week now!!!!!.you people should be ashamed of yourselves for this MISREPRESENTAION.....
    NO MORE DAMNED EXCUSES!!!!!
    ------------------
    Submitted from: http://godsmack.cinderblock.com/contacts

THEIR REPLY:

Your request (#7680) has been deemed solved.

Fran O., May 22 11:25 (PDT):
    Hello,
    I am so very sorry the delay in receiving your order. Your order did ship out on May 21st and has USPS tracking # 9102066537507001698885 . You are able to track your shipment at www.usps.com. Because of the inconvenience
    the delay has caused, I have refunded back your shipping charges of $9.49. Please let me know if you have any
    questions or need any additional information.
    Thank You,
    Fran

So....at least I got my $9.49 returned to one of my bank acct's, or so I hope.
    "C."

3. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:30 PM

You see that is a progress so soon you will have the packet
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

4. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM

although, from seeing that shipping charge, they screwed you on that anyway. I'm sure there was more than one copy, but dang, it doesn't cost THAT much to ship a small package like that.

5. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM

It FINALLY arrived this morning....!
    "C."

6. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM

YAY!!! wahoo.... Go listen....

enjoy!!
    "e"

7. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Finally Craig.Enjoy

8. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Any mail today?
    "e"

9. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Nop not jet...
    I think it will be tomorrow,I have some sense...