Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Live and Inspired is HERE!

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I got my Newbury Comics copy of the CD and signed cover in the mail today. elly, your tattoo is in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome!
Miss T

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I'm getting ready right now to head to the post office! I got all the rest of the CDs today in the mail. Hopefully they will get there soon! elly, if you want me to scan in the pictures and email them to you I will. It's got to be torture having to wait.
    Miss T

2. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Ok, CDs and swag are sent. I really hope I did those stupid customs forms right so they don't get held up in customs.

Anyway, I will scan the pages in and email it to you later tonight elly. I have to go pay attention to my children for awhile.
    Miss T

3. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:15 PM

OMG Elly you and your arm are so lucky! Congratulations!!! So happy!! Mine just got here and I've been running around like Navin Johnson!!! "The new phone books here!, the new phone books here!"
    Georgia

4. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Check your email elly!
    Miss T

5. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it. This is going to be the best Godsmacking year ever!
    "Peaceful journeys"

6. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Ran to Target at lunch today...they didn't have it. That was surprising to me. So I wait.

7. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I am in a good place right now. Just seen the CD booklet and two of my photos made it!
    Sorry for being greedy, but i see that as my karma reward for staying loyal to the band despite the lack of UK shows for the last 9 years.
    "Peaceful journeys"

8. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM

smackbass wrote:
    I am in a good place right now. Just seen the CD booklet and two of my photos made it!
    Sorry for being greedy, but i see that as my karma reward for staying loyal to the band despite the lack of UK shows for the last 9 years.
    "Peaceful journeys"

That is great! Which ones are yours?

Miss T

9. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Congratulations to all
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

10. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM

MistyA wrote:
    smackbass wrote:
    "Peaceful journeys"

That is great! Which ones are yours?

Miss T

From your photo ooo2, top row, 2nd left, me with Robbie,and opposite side, 2nd row down, 3rd right, me in the middle with the band, and my friend Jim and his son Kieron to the side of Sully.

"Peaceful journeys"

11. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Happy to see that my Smack Sistah Lisa got THREE pictures with the guys (one group, two with Shannon), PLUS her tattoo is there!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that our Sistah group shot with Robbie at the Hard Rock in Orlando didn't make it in. That was the night we presented him with the quilt for his middle daughter. I'll post it here eventually.

12. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Has someone scanned and posted the booklet anywhere yet? Cd is still en route and am dying to see everyone's shots. I submitted a couple too. Ya never know.

13. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Razor- Dom asked that I not post it, but I will email it to you.
    Miss T

14. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Thank you for sending. It's a cool layout. None of the shots I sent made it, but having now seen what did they were too weird anyway. Ha.

15. Moderator

Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hey all, for those of you looking for the album in retail stores I listed a bunch where is it currently being sold in the US/Canada HERE
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

16. Moderator

Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:26 PM

MistyA wrote:
    Razor- Dom asked that I not post it, but I will email it to you.
    Miss T

You can post it now... just didn't wanna spoil it for those who where getting it the day of :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

17. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Yay Lisa!! Can't wait to see!!

MarleyBlue wrote:
    Happy to see that my Smack Sistah Lisa got THREE pictures with the guys (one group, two with Shannon), PLUS her tattoo is there!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that our Sistah group shot with Robbie at the Hard Rock in Orlando didn't make it in. That was the night we presented him with the quilt for his middle daughter. I'll post it here eventually.

Jenni :)

'Life's Tough, Get A Helmet!!"

18. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I'm really pleased that SO many of you have gotten your Live and Inspired cd's already, whether from Newbury Comics or @ your local stores (Walmart, Kmart, etc)! I have also received results from my pre-ordering on April 25th.....and after spending $99 +tx & handling fees, and would like to share it with you.

I have opted to leave out my initial email to Cinder Block LLC ( Kind of "To the point...Lol).....and give you their reply as of Friday, 05/18/12 :

Fran O., May 18 09:42 (PDT):
    Hello,
    I am sorry for the delay in receiving your Godsmack order. It is in the warehouse and going through the shipping process. Once it ships out, you will receive a shipping confirmation email, with tracking information. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
    Thank You,
    Fran
    "C."

19. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM

That sucks that you haven't gotten yours yet. Mine arrived the day after the release. I was so disappointed to see that it didn't arrive on the 15th, but from what you're saying, it could have been worse. Hope you get it soon

20. Re: Live and Inspired is HERE!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Yeah, I hope so too. Just looked again on the store site.....and same thing - PROCESSING.
    "C."