Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM

as most of you might remember nnd fhose who dont know i have a major crush on sully.
you can well imagine i would love to meet him. and there is that game of stip pokeri would like.

one big problem. i dont think i would ever have the nerve to approach him.
omg i would be incredibly nervous lol

i would need at least one frined with, must be other people lol . and it would help if iwas drunk lol .and i dont drink very ofter cuz i dont like the tatste achohal lol

now does this sound wierd to have a major crush on him but would be afraid to even approach him??

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

well we did have a lot of sun yesterday, but today is rain....
    "e"

2. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM

hey dont be afaird . when i meet sully i am going to tell him he is hot. hang in there. you will be okay.
    annette g.

3. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Just tell him to read some of the comments on this group :)

4. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Immune wrote:
    redkathy wrote:
    stop picking on me jerk

Don't Mind him. He is just mad because sunlight makes him sparkle.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

OK, this had me laughing! We all know how much he loves the sparkly things!

5. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Kathy, you definitely don't want to be drunk if/when your chance comes! Now a drink to relax is one thing, but too much alcohol may bring out the wrong side in you. And keep in mind, if the opportunity presents itself, chances are, you won't be alone; there will be other fans all feeling the same. Safety in numbers! Just be yourself, say hello and let him move on.

And a little advice regarding Dark Gift; he's been around these parts a long time...you'll get accustomed to his ways. However, the fastest way to get him to pounce is to engage him; if you don't like his snarky ways, don't engage him. Or, if you do, be a little stronger about it.

(for those that know, could you imagine if the Beav was still around here??)

6. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM

As in Angry Beaver?

And for sure, wanna remember every moment with the M&G, get tipsy after to celebrate but enjoy the moment clearly....
    I told her it would probably be like a cattle line...LMAO, when you called it that, as that is what it felt like. Not enough time to be nervous.

Go enjoy, every moment!
    "e"

7. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    Kathy, you definitely don't want to be drunk if/when your chance comes! Now a drink to relax is one thing, but too much alcohol may bring out the wrong side in you. And keep in mind, if the opportunity presents itself, chances are, you won't be alone; there will be other fans all feeling the same. Safety in numbers! Just be yourself, say hello and let him move on.

And a little advice regarding Dark Gift; he's been around these parts a long time...you'll get accustomed to his ways. However, the fastest way to get him to pounce is to engage him; if you don't like his snarky ways, don't engage him. Or, if you do, be a little stronger about it.

(for those that know, could you imagine if the Beav was still around here??)

;) I'm not half as bad as she was.
    _-=~>•)
    'Tis now the very witching time of night,
    Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
    I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
    _-=~>•)
    Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

8. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 8:28 AM

:) maybe you have some contest,who will be more evil?

9. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:19 AM

As evil as I am, I can't stand up to beav.
    _-=~>•)
    'Tis now the very witching time of night,
    Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
    I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
    _-=~>•)
    Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

10. Moderator

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Liquid "courage" and being drunk are two different things. A cocktail to get the edge off isn't bad... but to approach anyone completely blitzed off your arse is prob NOT a good idea LOL!

Chances are you will act 100 times worse drunk then you would nervous.. and that could very well annoy anyone you are meeting for the first time.

Moral of the story.... don't over due it & be yourself. These guys are use to people people nervous around them at times. It happens and will be okay. They are all VERY down to earth guys including Sully. Joke around and act as you would to anyone else :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

11. Moderator

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:26 PM

PS ~ TheDarkGift is a Walk in the park....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

12. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Also remind Sully of how he geek'd out meeting Neil Peart. He's a fan too and knows what it's like to meet your idol...or hero.

"e"

13. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM

If I meet Sully, I wouldn't get nervous when I say hi or start a conversation with him, I am a people person and I wouldn't be embarrassed to speak my mind on things in general. I can talk to a person bravely, plus with him, I can approach him!.

14. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I have one bad crush on Sully too... He is soooo adorable and yes, I would love to meet him but I do think he has a family so if I were to meet him it would more be a friend meet not to jump his bones...

I'm not too keen on bad spelling either as it makes peoples statements hard to understand. Not a dig, but just a tip for future reference.
    Imagination is a reality yet to be created

15. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Robbie Merrill, ,Shannon Larkin, Tony Rombola
    Somehow I feel that we are not talking enough about this boys :)
    I love Sully :)
    but I also love Godsmack so so so much.I love the music,I love the guitar, the drums
    they are so fucking perfect!!!!

16. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Well said...they are ALL so F*cking perfect!
    "e"

17. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:20 AM

18. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I would love the opportunity to M&G but I never seem to have the extra $$ when the time comes I would probably be nervous too, also having a major crush on Sully, (who wouldn't) so I think I would prefer to randomly bump into them in a bar or something like that maybe... no build up to anxiety that way. They all seem very human and straight up so I wouldn't be too nervous if I were you, but I understand how Sully could suck the air out of your lungs by entering a room, right there with you on that one, he is beautiful! Good luck!!
    Georgia

19. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Georgia wrote:
    but I understand how Sully could suck the air out of your lungs by entering a room, right there with you on that one, he is beautiful!
    Georgia

haha, nicely said
    "e"

20. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Even though I have never met him, he is a person, just like you and I. No need to be scared.

Jenni :)

'Life's Tough, Get A Helmet!!"